How To Make 2017 Better - read this list, do at least one every day

• Stop doing stuff you hate
  • Love your body more
  • Hang with awesome peeps
  • Smash some goals
  • Be kinder to yourself
  • Be a nice human
  • Give a$$hats the boot
  • Don't sit on the couch and wait for it. Go out.
  • Make a change
  • Smile more
  • Be excited
  • Do new things
  • Throw away clutter
  • Don't gossip
  • Show more gratitude
  • Do things that challenge you. Be brave.

Last edited:
How To Make 2017 Better - read this list, do at least one every day

• Stop doing stuff you hate
  • Love your body more
  • Hang with awesome peeps
  • Smash some goals
  • Be kinder to yourself
  • Be a nice human
  • Give a$$hats the boot
  • Don't sit on the couch and wait for it. Go out.
  • Make a change
  • Smile more
  • Be excited
  • Do new things
  • Throw away clutter
  • Don't gossip
  • Show more gratitude
  • Do things that challenge you. Be brave.
I like this idea - a list that you look at and reflect on often.

I don't make annual resolutions, but have a couple of long term ones that I try to live by. The one that I roll around my head the most is "There is no road to happiness; happiness is the road". Its the latter part that rattles around the most.

I have a few resolutions
1- exercise one more day
2- clean out my closet and sell some of the things on ebay
3 -be more spontaneous
4- stop worrying about money and just enjoy it

Creature of habit here - each January I have no alcohol or other recreational drugs. Some years are tougher than others, which is entertaining - normally it is just a countdown till February, but on occasion there is a small tussle to see who is Captain.

I want to thank all of you revolutioners who sign up for gym memberships...show up for 1 month then take the rest of the year off. Because of you it keeps the lights on in the gym and the equipment repaired and working. Crack open a cold one resolutioners...this ones for you!

Creature of habit here - each January I have no alcohol or other recreational drugs.

Lets not beat around the bush...alcohol is a drug. Its a liquid drug people accept...and its directly responsible for the death of 80,000 people in the united states every single year. But its legal so it must be ok...right??

Sober January is a thing now. I would have to step up my drinking the rest of the year to participate.

Meanwhile my resolutions have boiled down to two, which work for more than baseball players:

Just play for today and
Try not to suck

Lets not beat around the bush...alcohol is a drug. Its a liquid drug people accept...and its directly responsible for the death of 80,000 people in the united states every single year. But its legal so it must be ok...right??

I thought this was a thread about New Years Resolutions, not a debate about alcohol being a legal drug.

Spend more money.

1)To continue on my Wellness Project

a) continue to follow the Low carb High Fat/ketogenic diet. I have been successful in losing 85 pounds, I would like ot lose 30 more or get to 30% body fat or 30 inch waist. Whichever is more susutainable for me. I am happy to talk wiht anyone about Low carb High Fat/keto diet.
b) continue to work on my balance (found a Tai Chi class--would like to learn about this), endurance, strength
c) continue to work on my inner strength work--you know spirituality, emotional health

2) get my house in order. declutter, organize

3)continue to enrich my 'communities" of friends

4)what eber else sounds like fun

Back
Top Bottom