NFL: 2019 Season

The Saints will have a hard time in Lambeau in Jan. The Vikings less so. I've seen the 12th man (weather) win a lot of games for the Packers over the decades. Winter is coming!

They are both dome teams so...

The ghost of Lombardi rules Lambeau.

Yeah, domes will go down with designated hitters as the ruination of professional sports.

Odds going into wild card weekend:

cbssports said:
Wild Card Weekend NFL odds

Buffalo Bills vs. Houston Texans (-3, 41.5)
Tennessee Titans vs. New England Patriots (-4.5, 43.5)
Minnesota Vikings vs. New Orleans Saints (-7.5, 48.5)
Seattle Seahawks vs. Philadelphia Eagles (+1.5, 46)

And Super Bowl before this weekend:

cbssports said:
The Ravens, who enter the NFL Playoffs 2019-20 having won 12 consecutive games, are going off as 22-10 favorites to win it all in the latest 2020 Super Bowl odds. They're followed by the 49ers (4-1), Chiefs (9-2), Saints (6-1), Packers (17-2) and Patriots (12-1).

Attachments

• B121F6AD-8A51-4D26-89F5-FD2176A47384.jpeg
    B121F6AD-8A51-4D26-89F5-FD2176A47384.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
The Saints will have a hard time in Lambeau in Jan. The Vikings less so. I've seen the 12th man (weather) win a lot of games for the Packers over the decades. Winter is coming!

This is Wisconsin, winter has been here for 2.5 months and won't be gone for another 3.5+.

Despite all the preseason and early season hype, the Cowboys continue to be mediocre, so another Super Bowl season is down the drain. Just waiting hear when Garrett and other staff get the boot. Unfortunately Jerry will never hire anyone and give them complete control, so I am sure we'll get more of the same for another decade.

It also bugs me when they talk up all the talent on this team, and all these great stats, yet they continue to suck. Personally, I do not think the OL and Dak are that good regardless of their stats. I would definitely not make Dak the highest paid QB, although he displays a good attitude and work ethic, but you have to be able to win games, not just put up good #s. The secondary also needs upgrading.

I should move to support another team, but it's hard to give up being a local fan despite the history.

Despite all the preseason and early season hype, the Cowboys continue to be mediocre, so another Super Bowl season is down the drain. Just waiting hear when Garrett and other staff get the boot. Unfortunately Jerry will never hire anyone and give them complete control, so I am sure we'll get more of the same for another decade.

It also bugs me when they talk up all the talent on this team, and all these great stats, yet they continue to suck. Personally, I do not think the OL and Dak are that good regardless of their stats. I would definitely not make Dak the highest paid QB, although he displays a good attitude and work ethic, but you have to be able to win games, not just put up good #s. The secondary also needs upgrading.

I should move to support another team, but it's hard to give up being a local fan despite the history.

+1
It’s hard to even find words for the frustration and anger in being a fan of this team. A far cry from America’s Team. Beyond me how they still monopolize so much attention including getting the A team broadcasters almost every week. Jerry has driven them into solid mediocrity. He really sucks and is a curse.

+1
It’s hard to even find words for the frustration and anger in being a fan of this team. A far cry from America’s Team. Beyond me how they still monopolize so much attention including getting the A team broadcasters almost every week. Jerry has driven them into solid mediocrity. He really sucks and is a curse.
Agree with all said, except A team broadcasters. That group is hokem.

+1
Would you rather be a Browns, Bengals or Bears fan? The Cowboys aren’t what they used to be, but they’re far better than at least half the teams in the NFL.

Wow. What a finish to the 49ers-Seahawks game.

Seahawks just don't give back to the Packers. The Fail Mary, the Division gift in 2014, and all they had to do was get one more inch to give the Packers the number one seed in the NFC. The delay of game penalty was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Seahawks just don't give back to the Packers. The Fail Mary, the Division gift in 2014, and all they had to do was get one more inch to give the Packers the number one seed in the NFC. The delay of game penalty was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Maybe it was on purpose. Now they get to play the Eagles and 49ers instead of the Vikings and Packers.

Would you rather be a Browns, Bengals or Bears fan? The Cowboys aren’t what they used to be, but they’re far better than at least half the teams in the NFL.

WADR, when you have to compare your team to the Browns or Bengals to feel good.....well uh oh. And I’d say the Cowboys are not far better than anybody. They are mediocre. But to answer your question, no I’d rather not be a Browns, Bengals, or Bears fan. You’re right about that.

Hey, at least the Bears and Browns have a storied history. Nothing much this century to speak of, but still, history!

No! The dumbest thing that I've ever seen was another Pete Carroll gem... calling a pass play from the 2 yard line in the waning moments of the Super Bowl that Malcolm Butler intercepted and caused millions of people across the globe to stand up and yell "Jesus Christ"!

No! The dumbest thing that I've ever seen was another Pete Carroll gem... calling a pass play from the 2 yard line in the waning moments of the Super Bowl that Malcolm Butler intercepted and caused millions of people across the globe to stand up and yell "Jesus Christ"!
+1. Still the biggest gift the Patriots ever got. I jumped out of my chair, DW didn’t realize the game was over initially. You take the good (Seahawks & Falcons) with the bad (Giants twice).

A pass to the corner of the end zone, maybe. Completion for the win, incomplete stops the clock. Throwing into the guts of the D was the dumb part...

I can't believe Philly is favored over Seattle this weekend, even though it is a home game. Although I never bet against the Eagles, this would be one I'd want to throw some money down on Seattle with. But, hey, who knows. Fly Eagles, Fly!

Philly Philly was not favored in 2017, either. Not one game.

The line opened with Eagles giving 1. There must have been a lot of money put down on Seattle as now the Seahawks are giving 1.5.

Eagles will be playoff home underdogs with a revenge factor to boot. Mmmmmm.

Wild game between the Bills and Texans going on right now.

Back
Top Bottom