NFL: 2022 Season

Just saw an opinion piece that Tua should be seriously considering early retirement due to the head trauma he’s experienced and his increased risk going forward. He apparently has/d a guaranteed $30m payout. Hope he has a good family/support system around him.

Just saw an opinion piece that Tua should be seriously considering early retirement due to the head trauma he’s experienced and his increased risk going forward. He apparently has/d a guaranteed $30m payout. Hope he has a good family/support system around him.

Man that was brutal to watch. The tackle/sack itself wasnt that hard. Yet as soon as his head and neck wiped those couple of inches to the ground... his fingers were all over. I thought at first he had broken his fingers when he hit the ground.

The Dolphins should never have put him back out that early after the concussion from the previous game (only 4 days before).

I agree with the opinion piece. He should retire. The risk is high of some pretty harsh things in the future for him if he has more of those.

Man that was brutal to watch. The tackle/sack itself wasnt that hard. Yet as soon as his head and neck wiped those couple of inches to the ground... his fingers were all over. I thought at first he had broken his fingers when he hit the ground.

The Dolphins should never have put him back out that early after the concussion from the previous game (only 4 days before).

I agree with the opinion piece. He should retire. The risk is high of some pretty harsh things in the future for him if he has more of those.

His future might not be so great as it is...physically, that is. Over the years, the prevalence and evidence of those that played in the past with CTE can't (or shouldn't be) ignored. I have to wonder if tackle football will even still be around in 20 years...or less?

Well if is wasn't for their tie on week one, the Texas would have a perfect season so far... Not a single win.

OTOH, the Cowboys are looking pretty dang good with their backup QB, winning again today. He a real "Rush" :)

Well if is wasn't for their tie on week one, the Texas would have a perfect season so far... Not a single win.

OTOH, the Cowboys are looking pretty dang good with their backup QB, winning again today. He a real "Rush" :)

My two friends with their Texans season tickets are not having a good season.

In two weeks they play the Eagles, who are now 4-0. Then we’ll see who is likely to win the NFC East.

My two friends with their Texans season tickets are not having a good season.
Well at least they get to enjoy the Houston traffic to/from Reliant stadium, then pay ~10 bucks for each cold beer they drink. Hope they have free parking with their season tickets or there goes another ~20 bucks per car. You must have some rich friends that are gluttons for punishment.

Last edited:
In two weeks they play the Eagles, who are now 4-0. Then we’ll see who is likely to win the NFC East.
I was thinking the same thing looking ahead at their schedule. I've been pretty impressed watching Rush... He's got a good arm..

Last edited:
Well at least they get to enjoy the Houston traffic to/from Reliant stadium, then pay ~10 bucks for each cold beer they drink. Hope they have free parking with their season tickets or there goes another ~20 bucks per car. You must have some rich friends that are gluttons for punishment.

They park in the Executive Lot. Yeah, both oil company rich, very rich. They actually tried to sell back their seats (4 each) last year and had no takers, except for some ridiculous offers.

BIL has season tickets for the Vikings. He managed to arrange a business / pleasure trip to the UK to coincide with the game in London today. He got to see probably the best game of the season. The 28-25 final score was close right up until the final 60 seconds!

BrianB

Meanwhile, Jets and Giants win, Commanders and Ravens lose. For a New York fan living in the DMV, a perfect NFL Sunday :).

It happened again today! 2nd time this season!! This is going to my head :D.

Well if Dak is back by that game, I'm pretty sure who will win.

I think the Chiefs had a chip on their shoulder after last week’s loss. All three units seemed like they had something to prove, and they did. Good to see them having fun again.

Yeah, Dak is nothing compared to Hurts. Eagles will definitely win.

I was actually hoping the Cowboys drafted him a few years ago to compete with Dak.

I've run out of sports to follow. Seems like the rebuild for the Cubs is coming along better than the rebuild for the Bears :facepalm:.

Mahomes was fearless! So much fun to watch.

I think the Chiefs had a chip on their shoulder after last week’s loss. All three units seemed like they had something to prove, and they did. Good to see them having fun again.

Back
Top Bottom