NFL 2023 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the energy and enthusiasm of young quarterbacks. Packers score 18 in the fourth quarter to beat the Saints 18-17 in Jordan Love's first come-from-behind victory, despite several of Packers' star players out with injuries. So much fun to watch.

I'm a life long Packers fan and even I almost stopped watching in the 3rd. Glad I didn't.

I think they need to drug test the Chargers Head Coach. What was he thinking?

Crazy day in football so far. The Texans beat the Jaguars:bow:, the Dolphins scored 70 points :cool: against the Broncos and "at this time" the Cardinals are whipping up on the Cowboys. (Hope that one changes)

On any given day.....
And now the Cardinals just kicked a 62 yard, line drive FG... What the heck is going on.:blush:

Last edited:
The Texans are starting their upward move....I can't wait for the new power rankings to get posted here!:cool:

Are you smoking something in your new house? This was just their season obligatory win.:LOL:

The Bears should be relegated. Sheesh.

Fox decided to bail on the KC-CHI game in our region.

Crazy day in football so far. The Texans beat the Jaguars:bow:, the Dolphins scored 70 points :cool: against the Broncos and "at this time" the Cardinals are whipping up on the Cowboys. (Hope that one changes)

On any given day.....

The Cardinals kept that whipping going :).

For a team that many said would have a horrible offense with Kyler Murray out, Deandre Hopkins gone, and a journeyman QB, they have played the NFC East very tight in 3 games.

The Bears should be relegated.

The Bears should forfeit their remaining games.

When things are looking down I can always relish in the fact that the Bears Still Suck!

Sorry, guys. It's my fault. I drafted Justin Fields in my fantasy league. I have a sort of fantasy quarterback curse going over the last ten years or so. Whichever QB I draft first has a horrible season. Next year I'm drafting Patrick Mahone, just for the fun of it.

Who would have guessed that the Packers would have a better record than the Jets three games in?

Who would have guessed that the Packers would have a better record than the Jets three games in?

Any New Yorker who's familiar with the Jets' history & the ridiculously optimistic hype that inexplicably returns every season.

Last edited:
Sorry, guys. It's my fault. I drafted Justin Fields in my fantasy league. I have a sort of fantasy quarterback curse going over the last ten years or so. Whichever QB I draft first has a horrible season. Next year I'm drafting Patrick Mahone, just for the fun of it.

Last year Fields help me win a fantasy league.

This year I had him again, but this week wisely benched him for Tua Tagovailoa. The Tua-Tyreek connection really helped my fantasy team this week :).

Mods, could you move the above post to the funny jokes thread. It's hilarious.

Mods, could you move the above post to the funny jokes thread. It's hilarious.

One of my friends decided not to sell his season tickets now. Although, all Spring and Summer he had no offers....:D

Astros are laying down for this year...goodbye Dusty!

Go Texans!

Well the Texans are on one of their longest win streaks in a long time. :LOL:

And have beaten the Packers the last 4 times they've played.

For awhile I thought there was the NFL script when that end of 3rd Quarter play wasn't reversed. I guess since not challengeable, the refs just ignored despite TV saying time had obviously ran out.

^^^^^
Sports Books have it pretty close.

^^^^^
Sports Books have it pretty close.

My neighbor is from Pittsburg and he is nuts over the Steelers. Even has a big Steelers flag hanging from one corner of his garage. I have to stay away from him this weekend.

The Houston Texans go for two straight wins Sunday as they host the Pittsburgh Steelers. The Texans come in at 1-2 while the Steelers are 2-1. The Steelers have won 4 of the last 5 head to head meetings, with the latest a 28-21 win back in 2020. The Steelers are 2.5 point favorites. Kickoff is Sunday at 1:00 p.m. ET at NRG Stadium in Houston.

It should be a fun game.

The Texans are on a roll with their rookie QB. Watch them run all over the Steelers this Sunday!:cool:
Well you called it.... Looks like two in a row coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom