NFL 2023 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game was meaningless. It was an AFC opponent. 49ers got the 1 seed last week. Besides, it’s regular season and 49ers had key starters out that game.

If I recall, Purdy and Mccaffree (Sp?) played that game. Didn't Purdy end up with a passing rating of something like 8 for that game and have 4 interceptions? (maybe I watched a different game:confused:?)

If I recall, Purdy and Mccaffree (Sp?) played that game. Didn't Purdy end up with a passing rating of something like 8 for that game and have 4 interceptions? (maybe I watched a different game:confused:?)

Congrats to Texans but this will only matter if these 2 meet in SB. It’s gonna be Dolphins most likely in SB.

Armstead and Jennings were out.

BP by far has highest QBR in NFL. Keep in mind BP makes minimum wage and he was last pick in round 7.

Go Bills! When they were 6-6 they were declared dead, but they've made the playoffs & if they beat Miami tonight they'll win the division & have the next 2 games at home. Not easy being a Bills fan, but hope springs eternal.

I'm glad to see the Texans with their division. I wish I had money on that at the start of the season, but no one did. Gotta love the Ravens!:cool:

BP by far has highest QBR in NFL. Keep in mind BP makes minimum wage and he was last pick in round 7.

I heard that he makes millions less than Arch Manning did in NIL money as the Longhorn's 3rd stringer.

Last edited:
Go Bills! When they were 6-6 they were declared dead, but they've made the playoffs & if they beat Miami tonight they'll win the division & have the next 2 games at home. Not easy being a Bills fan, but hope springs eternal.
Indeed. I mentioned them a while back holding on to those playoffs hopes. Tennessee beating Jacksonville today guaranteed they're in, but I really want to see them beat Miami for that #2 spot.

Man is it going to hurt to play Stafford in the first round. I like Mathew. He was a class act while he was with the Lions. I don’t like rooting against him and worse, I think he’ll beat the Lions. I would have much rather drawn the Packers. Oh well - welcome back to Detroit Mathew. Hope we can pull out a win.

What's going on with the Eagles??

I avoided the game entirely and when I checked the score after the game I was glad I did. I listened to some after-chat on W.I.P. radio in Philly and they were talking about laying down for Sirianni. I listen to every game on the internet and watch on TV when they're on but I don't follow the in-house politics and intrigue like an actual "fan" would. Are they having a chemistry problem with the coach or coaching staff? Hard to believe they'd be that juvenile.

49ers dynasty begins this year.

Not if the have to get by the Ravens. It's well established that they can't compete with the Ravens. The Ravens defense made Purdy look like a hapless rookie.

Though I will give the 49ers some credit. If they play the Ravens again I don't think the Ravens will have as many turnovers in their favor as they had a few weeks ago... probably a couple less.

... It’s gonna be Dolphins most likely in SB. ...

Yeah, right. If I were a 49ers fan I would be hoping to meet the Dolphins in the SB and not the Ravens since the Ravens crushed the 49ers a few short weeks ago.

Oops, I forgot, that was a meaningless game so the 49ers weren't trying... and it did really sort of look like they weren't trying in the second half so perhaps you're right.

I'm glad the 49ers have fans but for gawds sake, don't get delusional.

Last edited:
What's going on with the Eagles??

I do not think their heart was in the game, particularly as they saw Dallas begin to beat down Washington and knew a victory would not make a difference. They pulled most of their starters around halftime. But they are definitely stumbling into the playoffs, and if good Baker Mayfield shows up, with the Bucs offensive weapons it could spell doom for Philly on the road.

Bills win and are #2 now.

So the Peacock exclusive game will be next Saturday with the Chiefs and Dolphins.

Can't miss that.

Bills win and are #2 now.

So the Peacock exclusive game will be next Saturday with the Chiefs and Dolphins.

Can't miss that.

True. Glad I have Peacock.

Boy....the Bills made a strong comeback the 2nd half of the year. Their win over the Dolphins was a snapshot of their season.

Best weekend of the NFL season next, but also the beginning of the end, and NFL withdrawal symptoms. I'd have to pick the Ravens to win it all, but you never know. Not sure what to make of the Chiefs or the Eagles the last few weeks :confused:

The Texans surprised us all this season. Early in the year, my friends with owned seats and season tickets were ready to sell them. One guy paid $50,000 for the seats (4 total) years ago and couldn't get a reasonable offer last Summer/Fall.

So, we have a decent QB and maybe in the next few years, they will build a team around him.:cool:

I'm guessing the Ravens are the team to beat this year too.

This Peacock only crap makes me mad at the NFL. I'll boycott any streaming only games, especially playoff games. I'm not going to subscribe to a service that I otherwise would not want just to watch a playoff game. :mad:

And I agree that the Ravens look really strong and the team to beat.

Last edited:
This Peacock only crap makes me mad at the NFL. I'll boycott any straming only games, especially playoff games. I'm not going to subscribe to a service that I otherwise would not want just to watch a playoff game. :mad:

I agree with the Peacock nonsense. This shows how the NFL feels about its customers.

This Peacock only crap makes me mad at the NFL. I'll boycott any straming only games, especially playoff games. I'm not going to subscribe to a service that I otherwise would not want just to watch a playoff game. :mad:

I am shocked that NFL has embraced streaming some games exclusively. I'm sure they want to turn The Big Game into a PPV event. The Thursday Night Football video quality on Amazon Prime is horrible at times.

This Peacock only crap makes me mad at the NFL. I'll boycott any streaming only games, especially playoff games. I'm not going to subscribe to a service that I otherwise would not want just to watch a playoff game. :mad:.

That's how I felt going way back to when Monday Night Football moved from ABC to ESPN back in 2006, but there are usually only a few each year that I really would like to see. I never subscribed to cable (with ESPN) during that time and just would go somewhere else if I wanted to watch. This season was a nice exception to that to see it on ABC again.

I'll probably watch this playoff game on Peacock somewhere. I don't want to subscribe now that my free subscription via Xfinity is long over.

I think most Eagles fans checked out by halftime. What a horrible game.

I'm not a Browns fan but they may spoil all the SB hopes on this thread. They are being overlooked but they are also playing some really good football right now.

I'm still mad at Kyle Shanahan for how he handled the 2016/2017 SB with the Falcons. I hope every time he gets a shot at the SB, he loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom