NFL 2023 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Lions - this was a good one to watch all the way through, the most competitive playoff game so far.

"Saturday’s Dolphins-Chiefs AFC Wild Card Game averaged 23.0 million viewers across Peacock and the NBC affiliates in Miami and Kansas City, per Nielsen fast-nationals — up 6% from Chargers-Jaguars on NBC last year (21.8 million).

Earlier in the day, the Texans’ rout of the Browns averaged 29.0 million across NBC, Telemundo and Peacock.

Considering that Browns-Texans was a far lower-profile matchup than Dolphins-Chiefs, the difference of six million viewers is not trivial. At the same time, the NFL no doubt knew going in that scheduling a playoff game on Peacock meant sacrificing some of its audience."

Full article: https://www.sportsmediawatch.com/20...million-viewers-sets-internet-traffic-record/

I had a vision after watching ancient JJ speak after the game.

He relinquishes the team and lets the next generation make decisions.

That really concerns me, as the team is loaded with national exposure and unlimited money. So if he would stop being a dumb A$$, they'd win a lot of trophies.

But if I've learned anything from the other dried-up ancients, he won't step away from his delusion.

It also shocked me to see Carson Wentz warming up for the Rams. Man, there is so much money in NFL that keeps going round and round in the washer machine. Lol.

Maybe. Everyone said that about the Cowboys vs Packers.

Fun Fact: The Packers have more playoff wins in AT&T Stadium than the Cowboys.

That's funny stuff.

Reminds me of this- Ben Roethlisberger had more wins in Cleveland than any Browns QB during his career.

So long Dallas!:D

HOW ABOUT THOSE TEXANS, BABY!!!!

I watched the games was so darn cold I didn't want to get out and do to much. An interesting weekend of NFL and will watch today as well. Then the weathah seems to break.

I had a vision after watching ancient JJ speak after the game.

He relinquishes the team and lets the next generation make decisions.

That really concerns me, as the team is loaded with national exposure and unlimited money. So if he would stop being a dumb A$$, they'd win a lot of trophies.

But if I've learned anything from the other dried-up ancients, he won't step away from his delusion.
Asked and answered. I have nothing against the Cowboys, but JJ has never demonstrated an ability to learn. He repeats his mistakes year after year…

Maybe their most epic meltdown. Did anyone else notice Jimmy Johnson during the broadcast, clearly horrified and understandably speechless.

Maybe their most epic meltdown. Did anyone else notice Jimmy Johnson during the broadcast, clearly horrified and understandably speechless.
Enjoyed watching the Bills destroy the Cowboys a few weeks ago, also. I don't pay much attention to those talking heads and skip over most of that stuff.

The talking heads for football are just like the talking heads for the investment markets... in both cases they don't know anything.

All pure speculation and educated guesses.

The talking heads for football are just like the talking heads for the investment markets... in both cases they don't know anything.

All pure speculation and educated guesses.

Also, past performance of teams do not guarantee future performance.

Green Bay running back Aaron Jones' wikipedia page was edited to add the line: "He also owns the Dallas Cowboys part time." :LOL:

Well, the transfer of ownership of the Bears from Aaron Rodgers to Jordan Love seems to have gone without a hitch. ;)

The usual Cowboys out in playoffs.

49ers will win in a rout vs the Packers.

Remember mid-late season the 49ers lost at their home field to the Bengals. My hometown Bengals had a less than predicted success this season, and the 49ers game was one that everyone said the 49ers were going to win. I don't think the 49ers predicted hype is enough. They need to play a good game to compete with the Packers.

The Eagles are making this game agonizing!

Not an Eagles fan but feel sorry for Travis Kelce. Their decline has been painful to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom