On-Line Programming That Isn't Banal

I enjoy this guys videos. he discusses lasers, magnets, Covid, boats, cooling,
distillation, Jet engines, sound, Optics, drones and more from a technical/scientific
prospective. As a bonus he has a Zen voice.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TechIngredients/videos
May be a little short at 20 to 35 minutes each.

What I liked most was I was able to select a PBS station we had been affiliated with in the past in a different city. The local station owned by the Roman Catholic Church was almost worthless - was probably sold a few years ago anyway. Our monthly donations go to through this other station.

Does the station you are affiliated with change your programming choices and the main selections? Before we went to streaming we considered some of the apparently local programming (like on pledge drives) worthless. I would imagine that Masterpiece, Nova, Frontline, etc are all equally available from any PBS outlet but maybe I am wrong?

I think mainly there is locally produced programming available to watch that shows up on the AppleTV screen for me. It’s the Austin TX station, so they have some high quality shows. The National stuff should be available anywhere. And you can change the station affiliated with your passport at anytime anyway, regardless of who is charging your CC AFAIK.

I think mainly there is locally produced programming available to watch that shows up on the AppleTV screen for me. It’s the Austin TX station, so they have some high quality shows. The National stuff should be available anywhere. And you can change the station affiliated with your passport at anytime anyway, regardless of who is charging your CC AFAIK.

How do you make that change?

Here is another one for a good bit of viewing that makes you think a bit: Vsauce. The guy is really math smart too as shown in How to Count Past Infinity.

This had me laughing (at the beginning):

Just started watching Everyday Astronaut, he has some very long form videos on the SLS and comparing Artemis and Apollo, good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom