Perception test

4.5. The triangles are the most difficult for me.

Parallelograms - it helps to hold something up to block the other lines, they throw your eye off. Triangle you need to keep thinking right angle for the closest path to each side, and/or imaging a circle around the point, touching each side.

3.14 by cheating. Command-option+ to zoom the screen in, and a ruler. If you take your time, you can get a lot of ones, even got a zero and a 0.3. Yeah, takes the fun out of it. But I fumbled a few, so 3.14. Probably 3.141592653589793 if they took the decimal out far enough.

I'm guessing the people with the really low scores are using rulers, and taking plenty of time. They should have a timed version.

-ERD50

Perhaps the time taken with each exercise should be a factor in the scoring. My 6.12 would probably end up in the 20's or higher.

This might explain the mystery of why a co-worker would come into my office and straighten the pictures.

First time this morning.... 2.34... on the best of the last 500 list!!!!

And I am NOT using a ruler or zoomnig in the screen....

8.5 on 1st try which I thought was pretty good until i see the others (remind me not to play golf with any of you that got 6 or less). I think I could do much better if I had a decent mouse instead of my 'eraser tip' pointer control....i dont have much use for games but this was pretty cool.

Perhaps the time taken with each exercise should be a factor in the scoring. My 6.12 would probably end up in the 20's or higher.

Since some say you can score lower if you take your time... I decided to do everyone within 10 seconds.... scored 3.50...

And I am very nearsighted... like -8.75... don't know why I can do this easily...

2.86 first try just eyeballing it. That's with a 9.4 on the third parallelogram.

2Cor521

Back
Top Bottom