Picking up where I left off...

Rich_by_the_Bay

Moderator Emeritus
Well, life moves on.

After some down time tending to unexpected health issues, we've placed the house on the market and will pick up roughly where we left off. The housing situation is chaotic here in Tampa Bay, as it is in many areas. After a fairly good response things have quieted down but we can only wait.

After the house sells, we'll decide where to re-settle. There a lot of "if this then that" issues involved comparing San Francisco, central Missouri, and staying in TB.

So I'm just jumping in to say Hi to all my friends, and look forward to posting a bit more than I have been up to until recently.

Welcome back, Rich. I look forward to reading your posts, perhaps about the house-selling experience in the rocky Florida real estate market these days, and where you decide to settle down. :)

Great to hear from you Rich. I was thinking about you recently, wondering what you were up to.

There a lot of "if this then that" issues involved comparing San Francisco, central Missouri, and staying in TB.

Why don't you pick three locations a bit more diverse? Not much to differentiate those locations...:LOL:

Last edited:
Great to hear from you Rich. I was thinking about you recently, wondering what you were up to.

Why don't you pick three locations a bit more diverse? Not much to differentiate those locations...:LOL:

Texas is not on the list, though... >:D

Hi Rich and welcome back to the forum. Hope the health issues have settled down and that things are taking a turn for the better. Best wishes for answers to your current concerns on house sale and relocation. Hope you are back for good.

Nice to hear from you again, Rich. :)

I don't know if Tampa area real estate is like Naples (where I just spent 3 weeks). In Naples, Sept, Oct, Nov are the 3 slowest months of the year for real estate sales. Then the snowbirds arrive, and sales take off.

Hoping you get your place sold soon.

omni

Hey darlin'...:greetings10:

What's this....TX is not being considered? Great hushpuppies can be found here don't ya know.

Another chapter in your life...hope all goes smoothly. :flowers:

Last edited:
Rich, welcome back. You didn't happen to see CFB out there in the wilderness did you?

You should see how different my kids are from one another.

Nice to hear from you Rich. Good luck with the house sale.

Great to see you back, Rich. Glad you're feeling better. :)

Hey Rich
Good to see you back and hope all is well with you and yours. :flowers:

I haven't been back to FL since 2010. I certainly hope you took care of my share of crab legs in my absence. Stimulate the marine based economy ! :LOL:

Nice to hear from you again Rich. I hope the house sells soon so you can move on. San Francisco is on the list, heh?

Happy to see you back, Rich. I was wondering where you'd got off to.

Hey Rich, good to hear from you. I was beginning to worry about you. Don't be a stranger. Glad to hear you are doing well. Sorry to hear that you may be leaving town.

Nice to hear from you again Rich. I hope the house sells soon so you can move on. San Francisco is on the list, heh?
Yep - if we can handle what our personal housing allowance will get us. You know - a million here, a million there, pretty soon you're talking real money :facepalm:.

Hey Rich, nice to hear from you. No need to go to Texas, there are plenty of places here in the US. Thinking about moving close to any of your kids?

Nice to hear from you again Rich. I also had some health issues but things are much better now. When I was young I never thought I would make it to age 65 but now I have made it. Good luck on the sale of your home in Florida. Keep us updated. From the class of 2012. oldtrig:D

Welcome back. I was wondering where you were also. Sorry to hear about the health issues. I hope that your house sells quickly also. My nephew sold his house quickly in VA. He is fairly close to the DC area. They finally bought a house in Stafford VA. They were outbid on several houses and finally put a bid in for over the asking price and got the house. Kids and grandkids are a strong pull. My DD and my granddaughter are back in WV with us. Our son-in-law is coming back the end of Nov and we will have all of our family back home at last. Who knows how long that will be for, but I am grateful for all the time I can get.

Good to have you back, we missed you. I hope things go well with the house sale and move to... wherever you end up.

Back
Top Bottom