Pipe Smoking

rdjrn

Recycles dryer sheets
Any pipe smokers here? What is your favorite pipe tobacco?
I just purchased 2 pounds of Samual Gawith "Squadron Leader" and will be putting it in mason jars for long term ageing and storage.
I love this stuff!!:)

maybe combine this thread with the reefer thread? used to smoke half and half in roll yer own cigs, but never locked in on pipe smoking.

I quit eight years ago, after 20+ years of pipe smoking. I always bought proprietary blends from the local smoke shop; usually slightly sweet, mild aromatic blends. I still have all of my pipes and a bit of tobacco in a desk drawer. Every time I open that drawer and get a whiff, I get the urge to fire up a bowl. Since I don't smoke in the house, bad weather and laziness keep from doing so.

If I were a smoker, I'd smoke the pipe. I love the sweet smell and aroma of pipe tobacco.

If I were a smoker, I'd smoke the pipe. I love the sweet smell and aroma of pipe tobacco.

My roomate in college smoked Balkan Sobranie. It was really good smelling.

In my 30s I bought a pipe, but shortly after that my wife got pregnant and we decided no smoking around her or bambino and I quit and never started again.

I mostly liked the smell and the toys that go with the habit. I think I looked slightly ridiculous, at best.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom