Post your cute cat pics here

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
OK, we saw the dog thread. They are adorable! It's now time to see some cute kitties. Here is Eddie, one of mine. He was rescued from a shelter in West Virginia.

Attachments

• P1010057.JPG
    P1010057.JPG
    437.1 KB · Views: 21
Adorable! Here are my two enjoying the sun. Both are rescued feral cats; they've adapted quite well to being spoiled indoor cats!

p.s. ignore the date on the pic; forgot to reset the date on the camera

Attachments

• Cats Dec 2007.jpg
    Cats Dec 2007.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 20
I was going to post a pic of my cats, but Simple Girl must have taken my kitties when I wasn't looking! My cats look exactly like yours. Only difference is my black and white cat is half the size of my Tabby.

I was going to post a pic of my cats, but Simple Girl must have taken my kitties when I wasn't looking! My cats look exactly like yours. Only difference is my black and white cat is half the size of my Tabby.

LOL, the black and white one is around 18#, the tabby is around 9# or so. The black and white one makes sure he never misses a meal...!

This is Peanut. He passed away 2 1/2 years ago at 18. I still miss him. He's my baby and I will love him forever. He was a lap cat who loved to be held. I could get him to jump into my arms when I was standing. He was incredibly loyal and very smart.

peanut.gif

I don't have a digitized picture of Sweetie, my only cat at this time. She's a former feral obtained from my workplace 11 years ago. But below are Flip, Spanky, and Pismo, three other feral kittens from work. They were adopted to good homes.

three.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg

All three rescued. The black one from under our cabin in Colorado while on our honeymoon, the black and white one that my dog brought home in her mouth when the kitten was 4 weeks old and the orange one rescued semi feral when about a year old. They are too funny and a source of constant entertainment to us. As my grandpa used to say "People who don't like cats just never really knew one."

2fer

Attachments

• gigolo1.jpg
    gigolo1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 18
  • ginger.jpg
    ginger.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 13
  • gizmo1.jpg
    gizmo1.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 13
ok, posted in eagles, posted in dogs, THIS is on point!

Tuna and Fub protect us from excess heat escaping from the heat duct, old man Fubber helps type, a scraggly old bobcat that said he wasn't wild enough to turn down chicken here in the California desert this week - that boy had some long heavy legs, big feet, and a cool growl - but he also purred briefly!

Attachments

• Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    986.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • Rufus 017.jpg
    Rufus 017.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Kalo at 18 yrs checking out dinner (he is now 20)
Greg's big fish and Kalo, August 2006.jpg

Mathew at 17 yrs found a warm spot (lost him over a year ago)
Mathew 3 February 2006.jpg

This is Sammy Cat. Sammy Cat (by the way), won the kitty lottery! He was a stray out at my hunt club...now he has a warm loving home and is set for life! This pic shows him doing what ER kitties do...enjoying the good life.

Attachments

• Sammy Cat 10-28-07 002.jpg
    Sammy Cat 10-28-07 002.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 5
This was our cat Misty. She died last May at age 18.

We are currently looking for two kittens in need of a home.

Last edited:
Such beautiful kitties! I didn't realize I was a cat person until an orange and white tabby adopted us after being abandoned in our condo complex. He was about a year old and eleven pounds; is now about fifteen and 25 pounds! Yes, I know, way too big (he sounds like a mountain lion when he purrs) but he has lost no weight after years on a cup a day of very low calorie food. Here's Tang:

img_605973_0_6d539be3fc535c020aecc62dbcaa0729.jpg

Henry and Lola. Two years later they're still happily retired.

HenryLola.jpg

Here's Pyewacket. We tell him its a good thing he's good looking 'cause he'd never get by on personality:D Rescued from a shelter. Now 15 years old

Grumpy

Attachments

• IMG_1089_1-1.JPG
    IMG_1089_1-1.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
Calmloki,

The last picture of your cat I had to look twice! She or He looks like a little bobcat :)

Beautiful animals everyone

Here's the neighbor cat that owns and patrols our yard year-round. He's cuddly in the summer, but when the temperature gets down to single digits I'm not allowed to muss his fur because it lets out the heat.

Attachments

• cutecat.jpg
    cutecat.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 5
Calmloki,

The last picture of your cat I had to look twice! She or He looks like a little bobcat :)

Beautiful animals everyone

Thing is, that IS a bobcat, L. Rufus Californicus! Very little in the way of game in the desert right now, dry year. Bobcats come around now and again down here, but this one was hanging out in the daytime. Scrawny and limping, it was pretty low energy. Perked up when it got a chicken carcass and the next day even walked to within 6' of me. Looked like the chicken did it some good, haven't seen him since, though i have hopes before we head home again. A real treat to get close enough to him to have him growl (low distinct seperate R R R R) and then briefly purr after some food. Blows me away to have been that close, but short tail, ear tufts, side whiskers, ear markings, relative leg length and thickness, paw size - that's no domestic cat!

Attachments

• Picture 118.jpg
    Picture 118.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 10
  • Picture 121.jpg
    Picture 121.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Here is my 11 year old shelter cat Athena greeting a stranger

img_606123_0_86e0d092889d268a14a01176feb8bc97.jpg

img_606241_0_245adf3166eeae9fea32213fdfd46891.jpg
These are my two boys, now about 10 months old, adopted from the local rescue organization. Jake is the tiger, Dillon is the black and white. Litter mates but totally different personalities.

img_606241_1_56f8d7f2e551ca459822d040b79e49a2.jpg

img_606241_0_245adf3166eeae9fea32213fdfd46891.jpg

img_606245_0_a2c31cb53c1da56369150d0c05449466.jpg

Casper & Stinky (the twins) adopted at 1 year from an animal rescue.

img_606245_1_4228232959a7aba895ff1f1261926f17.jpg

Gracie (part Maine Coon) found in our yard at age 3 months.

img_606245_2_1b5fdadb10835eaa22308516c3c06a8d.jpg

Benny Found in a parking lot at 3 months of age.

My DH and I have fostered many rescue kitties. Here are a few of them.

Attachments

• Amber.jpg
    Amber.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Copy of Jordin.jpg
    Copy of Jordin.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 106
  • Peggy Sue2.JPG
    Peggy Sue2.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 5
My DH and I have fostered many rescue kitties. Here are a few of them.

Purron, how is the fostering? I've thought about doing that someday...but I'm afraid we'll get too attached and will end up adopting them ourselves!

p.s. loving all the adorable pics!

Purron, how is the fostering? I've thought about doing that someday...but I'm afraid we'll get too attached and will end up adopting them ourselves!

p.s. loving all the adorable pics!

Fostering is wonderful but it is easy to get attached. If you decide to try it, make sure to ask lots of questions of the rescue group or shelter. It's important to have a clear idea of the time commitment and be comfortable about turning them back after fostering them.

Back
Top Bottom