Proper way to request (ask)

chrisv

Confused about dryer sheets
A member mentioned in a thread that he developed a spreadsheet to assist him in calculating different firecalc scenarios.

I would like to ask them if they would be willing to share thier spreadsheet template with me, but I am not allowed to private message them since I'm a new member. What would be a proper way to accomplish this?
BTW, I know nothing about forum etiquette or process since this is new to me!

Thanks - Chris

Last edited:
I opened it in Google Sheets, hit download, then dragged and dropped it from my download folder to my Retirement folder.

Chris: You might have to download Google sheets to use it, but you’ll probably get a prompt for that once you click on the link below. Good luck. I’m curious why you wouldn’t just use FIRECALC, I’m sure there’s a good reason.
I made a generic version of my retirement spreadsheet to see if others could use it. It incorporates firecalc and Monte Carlo. There is also a tax section, but that is so complex I can't figure out how to make it useful. It does have the SS worksheet in it if you want to DIY.

Let me know if the link works and any feedback.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DkCsMpZCQMnxYH3jkHR1I81llDYpn7ZT/view?usp=sharing

Back
Top Bottom