Retiree Clock

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I'm sure some of you have seen these, but for those who have not:
dayclock_big.jpg

I like the concept. However, I'd broaden the product line a bit:

+ for retired folks with a foul disposition, I'd have a model where every day is marked as 'Monday'

+ for more positive retired folks, I'd have a model where every day is marked as 'Saturday'

+ for pious folks, I'd have a model where every day is marked as 'Sunday'

:)

My husband has one of these hanging over his desk.

Have one of these. Hangs on the living room wall.

Mine's hanging right in front of me here in the home "office." It's quite useful. On any given day, I can estimate what time it is pretty accurately. But, it's not uncommon for me to forget what day it is and, unlike a regular clock, my retiree clock tells me that. Glancing up at it, I see it's approaching half way through Sunday..... plenty of accuracy for my needs and I don't have to stop and wonder, despite knowing it's 11:10 AM exactly, what day it is! :)

All they need to do now is add a little blinking red light onto it for Saturdays and Sundays as an added precaution & reminder for us retirees to NOT venture out shopping....since all of the [-]cubicle monkeys & little monsters[/-] people who are still working & their darling children are [-]rampaging & terrorizing the stores and malls on their 2 day binge[/-] shopping for necessities on their days off. :D

Back
Top Bottom