RobbieB haven't seen you around for awhile

RobbieB, not sure why you haven't stopped back in ER and did some posting. Whatever it is please come back home, and it really doesn't matter why, come back and join us.

Break time is over waiting to hear from you again.

Well, I would like to know what happened to HaHa? Maybe he is prepping for Dancing with the Stars.

Well, I would like to know what happened to HaHa? Maybe he is prepping for Dancing with the Stars.

HaHa, was here on 070623. I miss his posts also.

RobbieB, not sure why you haven't stopped back in ER and did some posting. Whatever it is please come back home, and it really doesn't matter why, come back and join us.

Break time is over waiting to hear from you again.

Yes. Still waiting on a boat adventure report! With more pictures.

Is there any way a Mod can initiate and email to the recently inactive?

Anyone, including yourself, can send a PM to anyone who has set their profile to receive PMs and/or email. If a person wants to disconnect themselves entirely from the site then that is their choice and the site team will respect their wishes.

While we're on missing persons, I haven't seen mod MichaelB in the past few weeks. Did I miss him saying he was on a trip or something?

While we're on missing persons, I haven't seen mod MichaelB in the past few weeks. Did I miss him saying he was on a trip or something?

My son and his family are visiting from abroad. His son is now 8, we haven’t seen him since age 1, and he’s a blast. I only have a little free time and that is going mostly to recharging my batteries. :)

My son and his family are visiting from abroad. His son is now 8, we haven’t seen him since age 1, and he’s a blast. I only have a little free time and that is going mostly to recharging my batteries. :)

Enjoy, sorry bother!

Maybe there has been nothing interesting for him to comment about lately.

Heh, heh, SWR, I'm so glad you were wrong.:cool:

Seen a post lately wondering where you are at on the BTD thread. Thought I'd revive this old thread to have you stop by again and be part of the group. How is it going and would like to hear about your travels on your ship.

Looks like his last visit was 5/7/23.

I don’t know if RobbieB will return but wanted to comment because I miss him and his posts. His contributions to BTD and other threads always resonated with me. He seems to really embrace retirement and living life to the fullest.

I don’t know if RobbieB will return but wanted to comment because I miss him and his posts. His contributions to BTD and other threads always resonated with me. He seems to really embrace retirement and living life to the fullest.

I agree. Also, I'd really like to know how he is doing with his new boat.

Well, sometimes people decide it’s best to be less online, and cold turkey is maybe the best way.. From personal experience, made that choice for Twitter and it was the right one.

Well, sometimes people decide it’s best to be less online, and cold turkey is maybe the best way.. From personal experience, made that choice for Twitter and it was the right one.
+1. I used to check Twitter daily, but quit entirely more than 5 years ago. Wasn’t worth the time after the novelty wore off.

Time for me to follow the likes of RobbieB and COCheesehead and take a break. Breaks are good for a reset.

I'm not intending on it being permanent. I should be back some day. Not that anyone cares. Most are happy to see me go and would rather I be gone for good. :dance:

Wishing you all the best.

+1. I used to check Twitter daily, but quit entirely more than 5 years ago. Wasn’t worth the time after the novelty wore off.

I use Twitter (X) for my local news. I'm selective about who I follow but find that accidents, fired and police activity, along with weather reports and community events are mentioned hours and sometimes days before my local paper. Fires and police, road closures are reported in real time.

This site IS my social media. Period. YMMV

Yes, X and this site are the only social media that I follow. This site is so interesting and the general financial information is incredibly helpful. It has saved me tens of thousands of dollars just by keeping me from making stupid mistakes.

Time for me to follow the likes of RobbieB and COCheesehead and take a break. Breaks are good for a reset.

I'm not intending on it being permanent. I should be back some day. Not that anyone cares. Most are happy to see me go and would rather I be gone for good. :dance:

Good luck! and take care.

You’re wrong about the most happy to see you go part.

Nevertheless, take care and have a good break. Thanks for letting us know.

Back
Top Bottom