RobbieB haven't seen you around for awhile

Thanks for letting us know and I understand taking a break. It is like losing friends when people decide to leave.

I hope you do come back my friend.

I sure hope some that left will stop by again someday. I miss their input and reading their posts.

Time for me to follow the likes of RobbieB and COCheesehead and take a break. Breaks are good for a reset.

I'm not intending on it being permanent. I should be back some day. Not that anyone cares. Most are happy to see me go and would rather I be gone for good. :dance:

Wishing you all the best.

Joe, you are wrong on most happy to see you go. I am always reading your posts and you have given me a lot of good tios and information. Come back soon after your break!

Time for me to follow the likes of RobbieB and COCheesehead and take a break. Breaks are good for a reset.

I'm not intending on it being permanent. I should be back some day. Not that anyone cares. Most are happy to see me go and would rather I be gone for good. :dance:

I know the feeling. Social media creates new problems as it attempts to solve old ones.

You're busy with good work there, and I'm sure you're getting emotional rewards from that, and feel less benefit from posts here.

Enjoy your retirement!

I hope it's just a break and you will be back.

I've enjoyed some of your posts, and look forward to more in the future !!

I have always liked to read your posts, have a good break and looking forward to seeing you back

Hope the best for you also, but also hope you will stick around (even if it is to only occasionally post).

I use Twitter (X) for my local news. I'm selective about who I follow but find that accidents, fired and police activity, along with weather reports and community events are mentioned hours and sometimes days before my local paper. Fires and police, road closures are reported in real time.

Yes, X and this site are the only social media that I follow. This site is so interesting and the general financial information is incredibly helpful. It has saved me tens of thousands of dollars just by keeping me from making stupid mistakes.

Since I discovered that [-]Twitter[/-] X allows me to choose to view only the people and organizations I have subscribed to, it has become more useful, less wasteful of time, and more pleasant.

Joe, all the best to you. Enjoy yourself. :)

Last edited:

Sorry to see you go Joe and hope you come back soon.
You contribute a ton of helpful information to this forum and I truly enjoy your posts. I know you've taken breaks before and returned so hopefully we'll see you back in a few months.
I wish you all the best.

I always enjoy seeing the bike-going-downhill avatar, as I know a good post is coming.

I hope you enjoy your "sabbatical" and hope to see you back here later. Best wishes.

I’ll really miss your posts! Happy “resetting” and hope to see more from you in the future.

Like others have said, you will be missed. Everyone's input is valuable.
Take care and come back soon, all refreshed and ready to share your wisdom!

Well s**t. Bye dios as we used to say in Santa Fe. Hope to read you again.

Thanks for letting us know and I understand taking a break. It is like losing friends when people decide to leave.

I hope you do come back my friend.

I sure hope some that left will stop by again someday. I miss their input and reading their posts.

I couldn't say it better, but I'll try.:cool:

JoeWras, do come back to us after your break. We WILL miss you! Aloha

True. I miss Mullilgan. He knew a lot about fixed income investing, and was willing to share his knowledge with those of us who are not among the enlightened.

He kind of disappeared when preferred stocks went south as interest rates climbed. Plus, he gambles on sports and heads for Vegas occasionally and maybe he is focusing on betting now that playoffs have started.

Back
Top Bottom