Rx via telephone doctor?

jim584672

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I was looking at goodrx.com and noticed a link to a site that will set you up with a prescription via a phone/video interview for $25 ($15 with a coupon).

Seems like a good way to get some legit "blue pills" if it is on the level. Has anyone tried this out?

I was looking at goodrx.com and noticed a link to a site that will set you up with a prescription via a phone/video interview for $25 ($15 with a coupon).

Seems like a good way to get some legit "blue pills" if it is on the level. Has anyone tried this out?

Probably on the level...

Definitely on the level. A big push to expand services in this area.

It may be on the level, but I see this as inferior to the Italian system where one talks to a pharmacist who is trained to provide the meds, and when to refer one to a physician. Over the phone? Not so good, IMHO.

My insurance is with Aetna. They have a phone service called Teladoc. Thought I would never use it. Then late on July 3rd my sinuses were killing me, on the 4 th of July I was in full sinus infection mode and of course my doctors office is closed. So I called, talked with a physician for 15 minutes, sent my script to my local pharmacy and never had to leave my house. $20 copay. Fantastic.....I will utilize their services much more now it’s better than sitting in my doctors office for several hours

Back
Top Bottom