Sexy high heels are good for you

n i can only conclude that the sex to which the fetishistic urologist refers is either entirely selfish on his part or involves pain on hers.

I'm shocked at you LG4NB! A good liberal like you automatically assumes that the urologist is male!

For the record, the urologist is Dr. Maria Cerruto. (and yes, they use the feminine pronoun to refer to her in the article).

Perhaps you won't be so close-minded next time. ;)

I swore off high heel shoes many years ago. I only wear very low high heeled shoes to church, weddings and funerals basically. The rest of the time I am in fairly flat shoes (tennis shoes, Birkenstock type sandals) and my feet feel fine.

I can't believe all of the things that women do to try to look good for their man. I do much of it myself, such as wearing make-up, coloring my hair, waxing my eyebrows, shaving armpits and legs, are some of the things off the top of my head. Can you imagine what the vast majority of men would say, if we would ask them to do any of the above or if we were to ask them to wear a dress with hose on a day when the weather was freezing?

I know of perfectly straight guys who wear panty hose instead of long underwear on cold news (admittedly in addition to pants..) cause they says it keeps them warmer.

I also think that woman go to the trouble of glamming themselves partly to impress other woman. You hear woman tell each "you look great" love your shoes, new hair etc. way more often than you hear compliments from men. Guys never have good things to say about each others appearance.

(Of course that maybe because we don't wear make up , heels, shave our legs, pluck our eyebrows, accessorize, do anything besides shave and shower in the morning) :) But it all evens out in the end cause woman live longer.

re I know of perfectly straight guys who wear panty hose instead of long underwear on cold news (admittedly in addition to pants..) cause they says it keeps them warmer.

visions of Broadway Joe Namath in PH are dancing in my head...and he had the legs and keister to pull that stunt off!
that made a huge impression on me as a teenage girl. LOL

I've seen a stocking on a guy's face at the police dept...does that count?

I also think that woman go to the trouble of glamming themselves partly to impress other woman.

I would agree with the above statement. I have to admit that I don't wear make-up all the time, but I definitely wear it when I go to my monthly retiree luncheon (all ladies)!:)

I also think that woman go to the trouble of glamming themselves partly to impress other woman. You hear woman tell each "you look great" love your shoes, new hair etc. way more often than you hear compliments from men. Guys never have good things to say about each others appearance.
Women's society has much in common with the chickenyard. If the hens don't stay on top of things, they get pecked to death.

I went to a workkshop with a Platonic woman friend. There she met and fawned all over and was fawned over by another middle aged woman. This second woman made small flirting overtures to me. When I left with my friend she told me how much she hated the other woman, how phoney she was, how forward she was and how she was always hugging and touching men, blah blah blah.

Hello? Did she stop to think that this woman was likely ripping her at the very same moment?

Ha

I don't play. Nor do my two best women friends. We have been together through money troubles, miscarriages, a coming out, cancer, deaths of parents, divorces and split ups as well as though college graduations, first "real" jobs, love and marriage, exciting new careers, children and the successes of the children (including my namesake Martha).

BTW, none of us are inclined to wear high heels. :)

I don't play. Nor do my two best women friends. We have been together through money troubles, miscarriages, a coming out, cancer, deaths of parents, divorces and split ups as well as though college graduations, first "real" jobs, love and marriage, exciting new careers, children and the successes of the children (including my namesake Martha).

BTW, none of us are inclined to wear high heels. :)

Your avatar says otherwise.

Great moments in high heels; thanks to our friends in the Ukraine.

I used to wear hose as a young lad playing football. Hey they keep you warm. Or thats my excuse and Im sticking too it. :eek:

Women's society has much in common with the chickenyard. If the hens don't stay on top of things, they get pecked to death.

:2funny:

:eek:

Ha, you're a brave man! :p

The semiconductor industry dispensed with make-up years ago. What was interesting is when there was a social gathering of cow-orkers, all the gals wanted to get "gussied up", and would often apply make-up in the restroom at a bar, or in their car in the parking lot, before making an appearance.

My view? (A) Most of them looked just fine w/o make-up, and (B) women often wear too much. It's like cologne/perfume; a subtle whiff, or a toxic cloud... :p

As for panty hose, I keep ripping them with my spurs... :D

re Women's society has much in common with the chickenyard. If the hens don't stay on top of things, they get pecked to death.

once i stopped laughing (my face hurts!!!), i actually thought about this.
haha is right on target with this.

is it nature or nurture?

i'm a woman, and i never ever did understand this pecking order with my own gender. i choose to hang out with the guys for this very reason.

ladies, help me out here.

I'm shocked at you LG4NB! A good liberal like you automatically assumes that the urologist is male!

For the record, the urologist is Dr. Maria Cerruto. (and yes, they use the feminine pronoun to refer to her in the article).

Perhaps you won't be so close-minded next time. ;)

sorry, only urologist i know is a male cousin of mine. could be he came to mind. either that or my brain simply could not wrap around the concept that any woman would try to justify wearing uncomfortable shoes. so it just might be my liberal background afterall.

sorry, only urologist i know is a male cousin of mine. could be he came to mind. either that or my brain simply could not wrap around the concept that any woman would try to justify wearing uncomfortable shoes. so it just might be my liberal background afterall.

hey, some of us think a little bit of pain can be pleasurable...>:D

Anyone catch Jeff Foxworthy about his high heel shoe bit. Lol pretty funny. Do these make my butt look fat...

"...and crucially showed less electrical activity in their pelvic muscles." :eek::eek:

Another reason to wear (a) rubber.

Back
Top Bottom