Sharing 23 years of Frugal Retirement

I always made a point of reading his posts. I thought he was a great guy and an articulate poster. So sorry for your loss. He will be missed.

I echo what everyone is saying before me, I am sorry for your loss, but I hope you find some comfort in knowing your dad was dearly appreciated by so many people who only knew him through these fora. He will be missed.

My condolences as well.

As they say, Imoldernu had a life well lived and we will miss his wisdom.

I guess my dad's estimate of his time on this earth was almost correct. I am very sorry to say that imoldernu passed last week from acute myeloid leukemia. He was only diagnosed 4 weeks ago. I knew of his interest for this website and the members here. I've also been on forums with active members who "suddenly" disappear. I didn't want his inactivity to be misunderstood.

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts with him.

Wow - thank you so much for posting! He will be greatly missed. I am so sorry for your loss and your mom’s loss!! Very sad news.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear this. I was eagerly awaiting the next installment and always checked to see if there was something new from your dad. It was such an honor to read about his various adventures and how rich and fulfilling his life was and the pleasures one can have by the simple things in life. He loved his family and talked of his wife and boys often. You are truly lucky to have had such a dad. He will be missed. Blessings and peace to you and the rest of the family.

Sorry for your loss!

I loved his posts, wish I would have joined sooner to get more of his wisdom!

Peace be with your family. He will be missed.

I guess my dad's estimate of his time on this earth was almost correct. I am very sorry to say that imoldernu passed last week from acute myeloid leukemia. He was only diagnosed 4 weeks ago. I knew of his interest for this website and the members here. I've also been on forums with active members who "suddenly" disappear. I didn't want his inactivity to be misunderstood.

Condolences to you and yours - Your Dad's posts are a treasure chest of wisdom and good will.

My condolences to you and your family.
Your father's posts were very comforting and insightful.

So very sorry for your loss. I am one of many who benefited from your Dad's wisdom here. Thank you for letting us know.

I am very sorry for your loss. I also really enjoyed your dad’s posts. I remember when I first came across this thread about a year or so ago and had to go back to the beginning and read every post because of how well they were written.

Your dad was always a good read here on the forum. He will be remembered here. May you and your brother and your Mom be comforted by all your good memories of him. His love and pride for you all was revealed in his writing. Thank you for letting us all know. He will be missed.

Thank you for letting us know of your dad's passing. Imoldernu was the first name I paid attention to on this site, as his thoughts and knowledge were wonderful to read and learn from. Thank you for sharing him with us. My deepest condolences.

My condolences on your loss. It was always clear from his posts that your father loved his family very much.

I really enjoyed your father's contributions to this forum. He shared his experiences and perspectives in posts this were articulate and enlightening. They were so helpful to me. I will miss his presence on this forum.

Peace to you and your family.

So sorry to hear of Imoldernu passing. I will go back and read his posts. They were filled with valuable financial information and generous with personal experiences. I would have liked to meet him face to face. Like talking to a wise gentleman with common sense and a sweet sense of humor. RIP, will miss you.

Eternal rest grant unto him oh Lord and may perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul rest in peace and may his family be given strength and good memories during this time.

I am going to miss his wisdom

I’m just catching up with this sad news. Imoldernu was one of the kindest members here with unique views, always welcome IMO. Condolences to his family and friends, he will be greatly missed here as well.

I so hope his son is reading all these messages so he can see how loved and respected his dad was.

Plus your Dad was always kind. I remember how nice he was.

I'm so sorry to hear of his passing. His thoughtful posts and interesting discussions were very enjoyable. He talked of his family often.
My condolences to the family.

I enjoyed your dad’s posts and life experiences very much. My condolences to your family.

Back
Top Bottom