Swine flu: what NOT to do

Pity the poor pigs....

How does swine flu spread?

Influenza viruses can be directly transmitted from pigs to people and from people to pigs. Human infection with swine flu viruses are most likely to occur when people are in close proximity to infected pigs, such as in pig barns and livestock exhibits at fairs.

Swine flu: FAQ

Transmission
Sometimes, humans and animals can pass strains of flu back and forth to one another through direct close contact.

Fact Sheet - H1N1 Flu Virus (Human Swine Flu) - Public Health Agency of Canada

Got fitted for my N95 mask today. Looks like these and is mighty uncomfortable. Fitting procedure is quite technical and involves computer calculation of leaks doing different activities.

Last edited:
Got fitted for my N95 mask today. Looks like these and is mighty uncomfortable. Fitting procedure is quite technical and involves computer calculation of leaks doing different activities.

Pretty sophisticated! It looks as uncomfortable as you said it is. At least you have it if/when you need it.

I'm still sort of wondering what sneezing into your sleeves does for your laundry practices.

I get one of those great catalogs for end-timers, and it has these fabulous pallet loads of food that includes 10 gallon pails of flour and 20 days of MREs and that kind of thing. I love envisioning what sort of mailing list profile I've created by requesting this catalog.

;)

I think to combat this "swine flu" we should all eat more bacon! Ha! Oh and how I sneeze. Usually I pull my shirt top out and stick my head under the collar if I can. Gets a bit messy but hey saves the general public of my cooties.

And again, it is all about the visuals:

Notmuch, I am envisioning this short top of yours being like some kind of belly shirt, and wondering if the sneeze blows out the bottom of it, covering your daisy dukes.

Must drink this image out of my head now...thanks! :)

And again, it is all about the visuals:

Notmuch, I am envisioning this short top of yours being like some kind of belly shirt, and wondering if the sneeze blows out the bottom of it, covering your daisy dukes.

Must drink this image out of my head now...thanks! :)

Its ok. I have enough man hair on my belly to capture anything that tries to escape.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!

Men! Gross! And you can be proud that you have managed to outgross Fuego and his bathroom talk, which is no small feat, I assure you!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!

Men! Gross! And you can be proud that you have managed to outgross Fuego and his bathroom talk, which is no small feat, I assure you!

I know you ladies are so delicate and beautiful in your bodily functions. Us men must deal with such things. Ill have to dig up the Fuego bathroom talk just as a comparison.. :LOL:

I get one of those great catalogs for end-timers, and it has these fabulous pallet loads of food that includes 10 gallon pails of flour and 20 days of MREs and that kind of thing. I love envisioning what sort of mailing list profile I've created by requesting this catalog.
Uh Oh, I actually ordered some stuff from one of those places (food for the hurricane I hope doesn't come). I wonder if all of my wife's foo-foo girly-stuff catalogs counteract that or if it just makes the profile really weird.

Uh Oh, I actually ordered some stuff from one of those places (food for the hurricane I hope doesn't come). I wonder if all of my wife's foo-foo girly-stuff catalogs counteract that or if it just makes the profile really weird.
I bet you start getting camoflague lingerie catalogs. Or macramé holster kits. Or Louis Vuitton bags to bury your gold coins in.

;)I think I'm safe. Still have one box of C rations which has coconut cookie and five cigarettes (even though I no longer smoke), and two packs of LRRPs.

Last edited:
;)I think I'm safe. Still have one box of C rations which has coconut cookie and five cigarettes (even though I no longer smoke), and two packs of LRRPs.

After the holocaust, it'll be ok to smoke...

Back
Top Bottom