The Photographers' Corner - 2021 to ?

I just ordered the Adobe Creative Cloud Photo Plan with Lightroom and PhotoShop for $99.88 from B&H photo. That's a $20 savings from the usual price. If you use their PayBoo credit card, they will pay the sales tax for you.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...43_creative_cloud_photography_plan.html/?ap=y

I get them to send me the actual card with an activation code. My current subscription has a few months left on it, so I'll activate the after the current subscription expires.

I just ordered the Adobe Creative Cloud Photo Plan with Lightroom and PhotoShop for $99.88 from B&H photo. That's a $20 savings from the usual price. If you use their PayBoo credit card, they will pay the sales tax for you.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod...43_creative_cloud_photography_plan.html/?ap=y

I get them to send me the actual card with an activation code. My current subscription has a few months left on it, so I'll activate the after the current subscription expires.

Thanks!

Thank you Chuckanut! Have been perfectly satisfied using (paid for) CS5 and LR6 on the Windows machine until it crashed. Adobe and Apple couldn't (wouldn't) update their drivers to Big Sur, so this will be a decent alternative. Hope I'll be able to use plugins Mogrify and Nik.

A different look at a bison from last summer

Attachments

• bison 09142020 bw.jpg
    bison 09142020 bw.jpg
    941.6 KB · Views: 37
How far away from a barn is McDonalds?

Any idea what the "loft" on the old barn was used for?

The old barn is a corn crib. A center alley to park tractors. Each side is slatted and was used to store ear corn. There is a loft above the center bay.

The cupola on the top generally used to have windows or small doors where farmers would transport hay, etc by portable conveyor from the ground outside to the cupola into the loft.

The old barn is a corn crib. A center alley to park tractors. Each side is slatted and was used to store ear corn. There is a loft above the center bay.

The cupola on the top generally used to have windows or small doors where farmers would transport hay, etc by portable conveyor from the ground outside to the cupola into the loft.

Thanks!

We recently made an unplanned trip to Switzerland and returned two weeks ago just as the Omicron variant was reported. However, that did not deter any Christmas festivities in Switzerland. I just finished editing a short video of Christmas in Switzerland in Lausanne, Geneva, and Montreux. Merry Christmas to all.

These are not artistic but hopefully somewhat interesting.
We were inside watching some cats squabbling in the yard next door when a raccoon suddenly came into view and stood up, seeming to "yell" at the noisy cats that disturbed her sleep. The cats quickly ran off, terrified.

Satisfied the racoon turned and returned to her sleeping spot in a nearby tree and disappeared into the hollow.

(first two shot through screen).

Attachments

• PXL_20211216_172504562.jpg
    PXL_20211216_172504562.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 24
  • PXL_20211216_172507512.jpg
    PXL_20211216_172507512.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 22
  • PXL_20211216_172653997.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20211216_172653997.NIGHT.jpg
    580 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
^ Interesting picture for sure. Thanks

These are not artistic but hopefully somewhat interesting.
We were inside watching some cats squabbling in the yard next door when a raccoon suddenly came into view and stood up, seeming to "yell" at the noisy cats that disturbed her sleep. The cats quickly ran off, terrified.

Satisfied the racoon turned and returned to her sleeping spot in a nearby tree and disappeared into the hollow.

(first two shot through screen).

Very nice! I hardly ever see raccoons during the day.

Had a friend send me these photos a week or so ago. They had treed a bob and a cat that day. I always find it a privilege to see one of these in the wild. Both very elusive and interesting animals.

Attachments

• IMG_8485.JPG
    IMG_8485.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8486.JPG
    IMG_8486.JPG
    185.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom