Time to set our clocks back

I actually slept about an hour less last night. So much for an extra hour. lol

I’m always amazed that one of my Maltese know dinner time and the time I put the tv on at night. She likes to watch tv:)). She’s on heart medication and has to wait a hour after her medication to eat.

Once it’s 5 she runs back and forth between the kitchen and me trying to tell me it’s dinner time. If I am late with her pill she is bugging me to the point that we either take a walk or I take a shower so she forgets about it. She’s the smartest Maltese I’ve ever had. When she wants the tv on she jumps at it and barks and then runs to me and barks.

I always wake up at 5AM. No alrm clock needed. So, this morning it was 4AM. But I'll be asleep by 9PM.

It takes me a couple days to re-adjust.

It would be nice not to have to do this clock dance twice a year.

I re-set all of our timers and non-automatic clocks Saturday night after dinner. Took maybe 10-15 minutes. Not a big deal but we'd prefer DST year round.

When I was working I had an annual "conversation" with a friend and an employee who worked midnight shift. He argued that he should be paid an extra hour if he worked the night of the change to standard time but he did not want to lose an hour's pay if he worked the night of the change to DST. :facepalm:

Forgot one clock....

How go I change my dog's clock? He was up a hour early this morning (right on time by the way) and didn't want to hear about this "wait" another hour to eat and go outside.:)

same with Maggie The Wonder Beagle. I put her out at 0530 but made her wait till 0630 for breakfast.

Yep its times like this that I am envious of my friends in AZ an HI.

Back
Top Bottom