Ventura 13.3 Problem

eytonxav

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Updated to Ventura 13.3 yesterday and now cannot open links. Can open them in a separate tab, but they will not open by clicking the link. I have had more troubles with Ventura than any previous Apple OS:facepalm:

Updated to Ventura 13.3 yesterday and now cannot open links. Can open them in a separate tab, but they will not open by clicking the link. I have had more troubles with Ventura than any previous Apple OS:facepalm:

Can you give an example of what you mean? links on a webpage? links in a Word document? I updated all of my Apple devices yesterday including my MacBook and I haven't noticed any issues at all so far.

I did the update on my MacBook Pro yesterday and everything is working normally. Sometimes a weird problem like this takes more than one restart to resolve, so that's my first recommendation.

Can you give an example of what you mean? links on a webpage? links in a Word document? I updated all of my Apple devices yesterday including my MacBook and I haven't noticed any issues at all so far.

It happened with a link in web search results page and also a link in a Facebook post. Possibly two bad links, but I am suspicious this happened after the update.

It happened with a link in web search results page and also a link in a Facebook post. Possibly two bad links, but I am suspicious this happened after the update.

Thanks. I just verified both of these work fine for me. Hopefully it was just a glitch. I use Safari browser, by the way.

Must have been a weird coincidence to hit two bad links shortly after the upgrade, but I am not seeing any ongoing issue. Thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom