Vivity or PanOptix

lawman

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Scheduled for cataract surgery..From what I know the main difference between those lenses is that Pan Optix is better than Vivity for close up but Vivity is better for night driving...Love to hear from those who have these lenses..

I had the Pan Optix lens implants about three years ago. Best decision ever made! I am completely satisfied with the results and have never needed any form of glasses/correction since. They work best in good light but I can see at all distances very well. Eight hours after surgery I could read the fine print on the back of a pill bottle. I am very happy with the results and feel like I have my 30 year old eyes again!

I have an appointment with Dr. Devgan in early February for a consultation.

Had the Vivity put in 11 days ago..What a disappointment...Could see better before the surgery..Wish I had seen this sooner

Lawman, has your vision improved? Sending you well wishes.

Lawman, has your vision improved? Sending you well wishes.

No...terrible depth of field..My eyes are not "sychronized" for lack of a better word..Trip on curbs and stuff like that...Next appointed on the 18th..

Can they replace the lens with something else if you have bad eyesight?

Do these offer both far and near sight correction?

Or are they fixed for one or the other?

Do these offer both far and near sight correction?

Or are they fixed for one or the other?
I was told to expect improved vision at long and intermediate distance and functional vision for close up..Meaning I may or may not need readers.

No...terrible depth of field..My eyes are not "sychronized" for lack of a better word..Trip on curbs and stuff like that...Next appointed on the 18th..

I'm sorry. I hope your doctor has good news for you on the 18th.

Back
Top Bottom