What type of milk do you drink?

Whole when I buy milk, or 2%. I very rarely drink milk but use it in tea and coffee but recently been using heavy cream or half and half but use much less than I would milk so I think the saturated fat sort of balances out with whole and it tastes so good. I use almond milk for protein shakes/smoothies and the few times I have cold cereal. Blood work for annual in one month... will see where my numbers end up this year!

I don’t drink milk unless it’s hot chocolate. But when is use milk for anything it’s Lactaid 2%. I’m lactose and fructose intolerant, so I’m very careful what I eat or drink.

We haven't drank milk for maybe 8 years. Just lost the taste for it. But if needed for a recipe I'll buy unsweetened almond milk. But don't normally keep any in regular supply.

I used to drink a lot of milk, whole milk only. DW and I would go through over a gallon a week. But I got away from it because of its carbs. I still use heavy whipping cream in my coffee though.

Half-and-half in my coffee.

I avoid anything “fat-free” for health reasons.

I drink both almond milk and lactose, fat free.

Almond milk both homemade and store bought.

Oat. But I don't drink it. Green tea is for drinking.

Oat milk is for my Vitamix made smoothies and what I add to oats to make oatmeal.

Almond, coconut, soy, flax or oat. No cow teat squirt. Humans are the only mammal that drinks another animals milk. We did it to survive, but I don't think it should be drank in 2022. Meant to take a 75 pound calf to 400-500 pounds as fast as possible.

I don't drink plant based milks much, but for cooking or an occasional bowl of grape nuts.

Last edited:
2% organic super pasturized from Costco.
1/2 & 1/2 organic for the coffee.

I only use milk for cereal... Hubby sometimes drinks a glass with his pb&j sandwich at lunch. Kids, when they're home from college, drink it by the glassful.

The super pasturized makes it last longer in the fridge.

Almond for our oatmeal and for capachinno DW has 2%, I use whole for the superior mouth feel.

No, the real thing for me. But I only use it on my morning cereal...

Last edited:
I don't drink milk except on an exception basis. DW drinks this milk only, daily.

11ba7253-e287-4aa2-b113-4401b64d47eb.77a1be5682eea8c3d3b5723a51919a14.jpeg

Whole milk, though I don't drink a lot of it. Most of the milk I consume has been fermented to become yogurt or cheese. As I grow older the need for adequate amounts of high quality protein and calcium grows larger.

I never figured out how to milk an almond, cashew, soy bean, oat, etc. :D

Last edited:
Mostly almond milk but never straight. Either with some cereal or as a base for a smoothie. Also will pick up an almond/coconut blend from time to time depending if it’s on sale. DW and I are dairy free. DW by necessity, me because I live with DW and don’t miss dairy.

I put 1/2 and 1/2 in my coffee every morning.
Other than that I hate cows milk.
I use almond milk for cereal/oatmeal. I don’t really use it other than that.

I never have a glass of milk. I have a small bowl of cereal maybe once a week and for that I use 4% whole milk. Used to use 2% and for the small amount I consume I want the real thing. For coffee I use half and half. I use 1 tablespoon for a cup of coffee and maybe have another half cup. But I rarely consume all of it and it gets tossed.

Whole milk, though I don't drink a lot of it. Most of the milk I consume has been fermented to become yogurt or cheese. As I grow older the need for adequate amounts of high quality protein and calcium grows larger.

I never figured out how to milk an almond, cashew, soy bean, oat, etc. :D
:ROFLMAO::2funny:

I'm lactose intolerant so I never drink any milk.

Back
Top Bottom