Where the heck did I place it?

Wedding ring went missing for about 16 months while I was in the Air Force during the mid 70's. I worked on electronic equipment and we weren't allowed to wear jewelry when working. Some days, I wouldn't even wear it to work. After a few days, realized it was missing. 16 months later, I was dusting in an equipment room and found it on top of a metal cabinet where I had obviously set it down after taking it off to do some work.

Yeah, mine too! But it's kinda cool....'cause I can put my ear up to a mirror and hear the ocean!!! :LOL:
Sounds kinda purty don't it? :D

I've found stuff I don't remember having in the first place. :blink:

<snip>

And for Rich, if he happens to check this thread, here is the promised picture of the goats on the roof of the restaurant:

Is that up the "NE finger" of WI, N of Algoma? Or, is there more than one restaurant with goats in them parts.

-CC

Most recently was finding my pilot's logbook after losing it for about 3 years. Found it in the left rear passenger door pocket of the pickup truck when detailing the truck. Apparently I'd put it there as a "safe place so it wouldn't get lost" when moving some material in the course of building the airplane. Later on I about tore the house apart looking for it.

I've even bought replacement tools to replace the ones I knew I had...somewhere... but couldn't find.

DW also fulfills freebird's function here. She always knows where everything is. Well, except for stuff that I put in a safe place....

Back
Top Bottom