Which Tablet Size?

My ipad is 5 years old and cannot be upgraded to the latest version of the OS. This caused me issues this winter while travelling. One airline site in Asia did not like it. I had never had a problem until this winter.

Were you using Safari? If so, try installing Chrome and see if that cures your website incompatibility issues. It's free, which is way cheaper than a new iPad :) I have both browsers on my first gen Air and find that Chrome works better for some websites. It's especially handy for foreign language websites because you can set it to auto-translate the pages if you want.

Last edited:
Thanks. I will try that. Fortunately DW also travels with an 8" ipad that is at the latest OS level so I used that.

I got the Galaxy Tab S2 9.7".

It seemed a bit unwieldy at first, but I soon got used to it. Recommended.

My Galaxy Tab S 10.5" died. Awesome tablet.
Just bought the Galaxy Tab S3 9.7" off of Ebay 25% off. Another awesome tablet. Android Oreo is rolling out for this device shortly.

I got the Galaxy Tab S2 9.7".

It seemed a bit unwieldy at first, but I soon got used to it. Recommended.

My wife has been using that tablet as her main computing device, and she loves it. The screen is great.

I have the 10 inch iPad and it is perfect. Would not go to the bigger or smaller size.

We just got a new Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8. One of the biggest concerns we had was the ability to use Google applications such as Google Sheets. Turns out there was very little to be concerned about. It was very easy to put Google services and Play Store on the Fire by downloading and running apks.

The eight inch is a really good size. Not too big not too small.

Back
Top Bottom