Alma Maters

U.C. Davis—Environmental Planning & Management (Landscape Architecture).
I also had my L.A. license in California but never completed the reciprocal licensing application when I moved to WA, and haven't worked in the field for going on 30 years

Fellow Cal Aggie!

BS Animal Science UC Davis
PhD Endocrinology UCSF
MD UCSF

DD

BS Computer Science - Northwestern University

Wish I'd taken one of the full rides to a "lesser" school that were available to me at the time. Northwestern undergrad is full of rich kids playing on the lakeshore with Mommy and Daddy's dollars.

BA in I.T. University of Texas/Austin

MBA, University of Dallas

Actually the BA was in Data Processing & Analysis. They don't call it that anymore as the dark ages have long since past. Punch card decks are gone, this thing call the PC was invented, and things called cell phones have more processing power than the Apollo spacecraft. But it's still a B.A. nevertheless.

B.A. English Lit, Barnard College
M.L.S. (Master's in Library Service), Columbia University

Early in my senior year as an undergrad, I woke up and smelled the coffee and began casting about for a graduate degree that would get me a job.

Murray State University, BSA 1982 with a GPA of 2 ish
UofA Master Degree 2002 with a 4.0 GPA
Funny what that school of hard knocks can do...

B.S. Bentley College (now Bentley University)
M.B.A. Northeastern University (Executive MBA Program)

BS Computer Science - Northwestern University

Wish I'd taken one of the full rides to a "lesser" school that were available to me at the time. Northwestern undergrad is full of rich kids playing on the lakeshore with Mommy and Daddy's dollars.

My nephew attended Northwestern his freshman year - he had the same impression - thought the kids were generally snobs - transferred to U of I - loves it and will graduate in May.

I am amazed at the level of education of many of the contributors to this forum.

This makes total sense, considering how an education can enhance ones abilty to retire early in the first place.

I thank my BS (in mgt.) and ME (in mgt. eng.) - both from RPI - every day for my ability to ER part time at 44 and full time at 49.

My nephew attended Northwestern his freshman year - he had the same impression - thought the kids were generally snobs - transferred to U of I - loves it and will graduate in May.

UIUC (aka University of Illinois), or UI (University of Iowa)? In Big 10 country, we have to use UMTC for Minnesota, UM for Michigan, UI for Iowa, UIUC for Illinois, etc. It gets confusing. And Indiana is IU.

Back
Top Bottom