Alma Maters

BA - Psychology Temple University, Phila., Pa. -1969
MPA - Policy Analysis, George Washington University, D.C. -1977

UV of "hard knocks"...

Parents did not beleive in higher education. Their advice to me? Get a union job in a local mill... :(

Even though this thread is raised from the dead, I'll play:

B.A. University of Texas at Arlington - Political Science
J.D. University of Texas
M.S.W. University of Houston

BA in Religion from Trinity University, San Antonio.
Graduate teaching certification in Early Childhood Ed.

HS GED during basic training in FT Jackson SC 1967, Signals Radio etc. Ft Gordon GA.
BS Business, St Thomas Aquinas, Sparkill, NY. 1988

Last edited:
BS Physics, SUNY College at Oneonta NY

Graduate courses in Modelling & Simulation, Digital Machine Design, Optics, Engineering Mgmt, Patent Law, all offered via the National Technological University satellite distance learning program (before online course availability).

Graduate courses in MSEE program, Syracuse University, non-matriculated.

A bucketload of short courses including Digital Imaging, Laser Safety, Laboratory Design & Mgmt, Laboratory Hazmat, Digital Signal Processing, Numerical Methods, Statistics, VAX Computer System Mgmt, Laboratory Data Acquisition, FORTRAN :blush:, yadda yadda yadda...

Post FIRE: No more pencils, no more books...:LOL:

AB, Harvard College, social relations, 1964.
MA, Ohio State, linguistics, 1967.
PhD, Ohio State, linguistics, 1970.

BS/MS, ESCPE, Lyon, France (Chemistry/Chemical Engineering)
PhD, NCSU, Raleigh, NC (Chemistry)

Duke - BS Computer Science
University of Delaware - MBA

University of Iowa - BS in Computer Science, 2008
University of Iowa - Masters of Computer Science, 2009

Was part of a 5-year combined BS/MCS program that allowed me to take undergrad & grad courses my Senior year and have them double count. It was a bit tougher than I wanted my Senior year of college to be, but it paid off, since I got 1 more year of the "college experience" (at least how I define it, which may be different than popular perception) and came out with no extra debt and a great job out in the Seattle area.

U.C. Davis—Environmental Planning & Management (Landscape Architecture).
I also had my L.A. license in California but never completed the reciprocal licensing application when I moved to WA, and haven't worked in the field for going on 30 years

BS Physical Geography/Geology
Missouri State University

When I was in high school I really didn''t really want to go to college... until I heard about the work-study program at the University of SouthEast Asia....:(

BA - Economics and Business Otterbein College, 2005

MBA - Finance University of Maryland Robert H. Smith School of Business 2010

New York University (Business School), BS in Economics, 1985, Magna Cum Laude, and the winner of the Jules Bachman Award for the top Economics student in my school's graduating class.

Even though we did not have to declare a minor, I did have two secondary areas of study which enabled me to get into the profession (actuarial) I would work in for 23 years until I ERed in 2008 - math/statistics and computer science. It was the latter which enabled me to make my mark at the company.

Don't include me...

U of Hawaii, major: Sailing (3 yr letterman) :) , minor: Business.

Embry Riddle: MA Aeronautical Science

Yah, MA in Aeronautical Science, that's not too brainy..........:rolleyes:

I have a degree in finance with a concentration in risk management and insurance, and a minor in accounting, from a UW extension school.........:uglystupid:

This is a great thread! I have forgotten that I responded to it over 3 years ago. So I went back and read it from the beginning. I am amazed at the level of education of many of the contributors to this forum.

Milkman

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom