Chevy Equinox vs Honda CR-V

Buy a 5-9 year old Lexus EX 350. Then choosing between the Chevy and Honda becomes moot. :)

Cannot disagree. My 97 Camry was one of the last imports to come off the Lexus line in Japan. It was a full load. It has all of the sound deadening that the Lexus had at that time. A Toyota VP was in the showroom when I bought it. Never thought we would drive it for 17 years and then pass it down to our son.

Bottom line,,,that car is still on the road. Just under 300K. Does not burn any oil, no major engine issues. Just the usual tires, brakes, etc. Platinum plugs at 180K miles, suspension at 240K miles. Still no squeeks, rattles, or plastic bits falling off here and there. Leather seats have cracks in them...that is about it.

Last edited:
A year ago I would have told the OP to get the Honda CRV. But after reading about Moemg's problems with her 2010 Honda CRV, I would never suggest one now.

I think the OP should "go back to the drawing board" and not limit the choices to these two models. In particular, I think the OP should consider buying a Toyota or maybe even a Nissan.

A year ago I would have told the OP to get the Honda CRV. But after reading about Moemg's problems with her 2010 Honda CRV, I would never suggest one now.

I think the OP should "go back to the drawing board" and not limit the choices to these two models. In particular, I think the OP should consider buying a Toyota or maybe even a Nissan.

I'd look hard at the new Mazda CX-5 SUV also.

https://www.mazdausa.com/vehicles/c...9KVXnOZcrZ1FvgacS9c-4idKU8r6SXMxoC158QAvD_BwE

Back
Top Bottom