Dumbest Tweet of 2014?

Midpack

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
:facepalm:

Attachments

• Pizza.jpg
    Pizza.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 46
Not as good as that one, but the media was playing it up making fun of all the tweets the other day from Kanye West fans. Seems he paired up with Paul McCartney on a song and many of Kanye's fans were excited to here this "new good singer" and thanking him for hearing this "new artist" and hopeful he will "become successful" with Kanye's help.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not as good as that one, but the media was playing it up making fun of all the tweets the other day from Kanye West fans. Seems he paired up with Paul McCartney on a song and many of Kanye's fans were excited to here this "new good singer" and thanking him for hearing this "new artist" and hopeful he will "become successful" with Kanye's help.

:sick:

I have never tweeted... Might have twerked once or twice, under the influence of copious amounts of alcohol... :LOL:

I had to google this to see if it was true. According to this article, it was a joke by a few ppl which got re-tweeted and picked up by the media:

The Media Got Trolled Into Thinking Kanye West Fans Don't Know Who Paul McCartney Is | NOISEY

Well my faith in general intelligence of humanity is partially restored! It would be one thing for a Beiber age crowd to not know who Macca is, but Kanye's crowd isn't exactly the teeny bop age.

Back
Top Bottom