He Was Ordered to Give Half of Everything to His Divorcing Wife; He Did

John Charman (CEO if Axis Capital) would probably like to try doing the same thing. Poor guy got hit with the largest divorce settlement in UK history.

"I still haven't decided how to split the cow," he told the newspaper. "She should just say what she wants — the part with the horns or the part with the tail."

Isn't that where 'half-and-half' comes from?

What a maroon!

With a response like this you've gotta wonder what took HER so long.

It all started when she found him half naked with her neighbor.

"I still haven't decided how to split the cow," he told the newspaper. "She should just say what she wants — the part with the horns or the part with the tail."

Isn't that where 'half-and-half' comes from?

which, as you know, is richer than whole milk: synergy.

Ha, Great thread.

Hey, the court should have known better then to make a farmer part with his farm tools and livestock. The farmer must have really, really furious.

I do not know who came out better in the ordeal the farmer or Sir Paul?

The farmer at least still has his cow but Sir Paul is out $48 million after 4 years of having to listen to constant nagging and wining.

GOD BLESS US ALL (and this poor farmer and his cow):angel:

Reminds me of the guy who, when ordered to give his ex half of the house, cut it in half with a chain saw. The article didn't say whether it was a horizontal or vertical cut.

As one divorce lawyer put it "I'm not in the law business, I'm in the revenge business."

Since Paul M is very well heeled, $48M might have been a bargain to get rid of her.

That is what I think too.

Some guys are just good at divorce settlements. I have a brother who is fairly well off who over the years got rid of three wives for about $25,000 including legal bills.

My old Dad was his consultant. Unfortunately Dad had passed on when it came time for mine. :p

Ha

Back
Top Bottom