• Total voters

Danny

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I have 20 friends. :whistle:
Use to have 22.....:( Is it something I said..:mad:
I'm open to having more relationships...with either sex :greetings10:

I like these new smilies :clap:

Danny, a poll! I've missed them.

I never really figured out the friend thing.

Danny, if you weren't my friend I would have one. So, let's see: one plus one, I have two friends. I find they are people to laugh with.:LOL:

I have several....just love, love, love everyone one of them!

My best friend, but she's not a forum member. :blink:

img_774122_0_fc71bfb4173e0adbd346015db0335240.jpg

Pets are born retired.

I had a cat that 'retired' at age 15. He went deaf and ceased going out to defend his territory. He lived 3 more years indoors (had a stroke at 18).

I had a cat that 'retired' at age 15. He went deaf and ceased going out to defend his territory. He lived 3 more years indoors (had a stroke at 18).
Retired at 50...going deaf....haven't gone out to defend and mark my territory downtown for 8 years now....spending a lot more time indoors.....

I love my friends on the forum! I need all the friends I can get, just in case I need bail money one day! :cool:

I love the new smilies, too! :dance:

I love my friends on the forum! I need all the friends I can get, just in case I need bail money one day! :cool:

I love the new smilies, too! :dance:

"Friends help you move; good friends help you move bodies."

"Friends help you move; good friends help you move bodies."

:LOL: All my good friends are in prison...

Feel like :dance::dance::dance: the day away. Come on everybody
Get on up and :dance: to the music!
Get on up and :dance: to the fonky music!
:dance: to the Music, :dance: to the Music
All we need is a drummer,
for people who only need a beat.....
I'm gonna add a little guitar
and make it easy to move your feet....
I 'm gonna add some bottom,
so that the :dance: just won't hide....
You might like to hear my organ
playing "Ride Sally Ride".....
You might like to hear the horns blowin'....
:dance: to the Music, :dance:to the Music

A great use of the dancing smilie, Danny.
Want2Retire will be very pleased! It is her favorite smilie.

That's because when I retire in November, I'm going to :dance::clap:

My supervisor just called me into her office. They are already talking about hiring my replacement. I told her I hadn't officially given notice yet, and reserve the right to change my mind, but she wants to at least get started on the paperwork since it is a long process.

I guess that's reasonable. I really can't foresee NOT retiring then, but just didn't want to make it official quite yet just in case.

That's because when I retire in November, I'm going to :dance::clap:

My supervisor just called me into her office. They are already talking about hiring my replacement. I told her I hadn't officially given notice yet, and reserve the right to change my mind, but she wants to at least get started on the paperwork since it is a long process.

I guess that's reasonable. I really can't foresee NOT retiring then, but just didn't want to make it official quite yet just in case.

Definately don't put anything in writing until you must - 2 week? I broke my collar bone the day before I was going to put my notice in writting. The HR person asked me for it earlier than the 2 weeks and I said no - you never know what will happen.

Definately don't put anything in writing until you must - 2 week? I broke my collar bone the day before I was going to put my notice in writting. The HR person asked me for it earlier than the 2 weeks and I said no - you never know what will happen.

That's what I'm thinking. You never know what will happen. "The best laid plans of mice and men gang aft a-gley" and so do mine.

It bothers me that she is even starting the process of hiring my replacement, but she says that if I have to change my mind for some reason, she can just put the paperwork in a drawer and quit working on it. So, I guess that's ok.

Nothing in writing, yet. Haven't even got preliminary hypothetical calculations from Human Resources, yet. The main reason I told my supervisor that I would probably be retiring in November, is that I told her before she took the supervisory job, when she was just a friend at work. So, she already knew about it before being promoted. Also, since she is new at being a supervisor, I am glad it is giving her time to find out what needs to be done.

I haven't asked anyone to be a friend yet as I can PM people anytime. Anyhow, you all are my friends, right?

Just for clarification, people have asked me to be friends, including just now. I'm flattered, but (as the farmer said about the lesbian) what do we actually DO? :confused:

If people ask to be friends (here & other where) I usually accept. A mild social gesture. And I can always 'unfriend'.

Just for clarification, people have asked me to be friends, including just now. I'm flattered, but (as the farmer said about the lesbian) what do we actually DO? :confused:

1- Home exchanges e.g. someone who lives in Hawaii exchanges there home for the month of Jan. with someone in Wisconsin
2- If you happen to live close to where an important event is happening e.g Superbowl you gladly have house guests
3- You never go against your friends opinions on the board no matter how bizarre

3- You never go against your friends opinions on the board no matter how bizarre

This alone argues for a wide circle of friends. Everytime I think of some indelicate riposte I spike it if it is toward a friend. :angel:

Ha

Back
Top Bottom