i saved two lives tonight

Lazy,

Thanks.... I come from a large family also... and we also [-]bust balls[/-] joke around with each other..

I kind of get some people mad at what I write... don't know why at times...

But, what I was trying to say is that if you look at the couples karma, THEY would have had someone there to help them out... that day it was you... and you are right, most people would have done the same thing if they had thought fast enough...

But, heros are ordinary people who do extra ordinary things when called upon to do them.. look at the guy who jumped in front of a subway train in NY to help out a guy who fell on the tracks... I doubt I would have thought quickly enough to do that... and in truth might not have done it if I had thought about it...

wow keim, sorry but i don't know how i missed reading that. what a story!way more exciting than mine; but yes, i would rather have not had to hear people being killed.

tex, i got your point on whose karma which is why i said "someone else would have saved them for me in my absence." it's a good anti-self-centered point of view, that i was just a cog in their wheel rather then they being a cog in mine.

that type of thinking might be why people get mad at you sometimes (not that i noticed but you mentioned). when someone thinks the world revolves around them, it is easy to throw them off their axis.

[quote wow keim, sorry but i don't know how i missed reading that. what a story!way more exciting than mine; but yes, i would rather have not had to hear people being killed.quote]

Yeah, I found out that sometimes excitement isn't all that great. I'd much prefer having your tale to tell!

Back
Top Bottom