"...if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq"

PsyopRanger said:
We did a quick survey in my office of 12, we are all Army, which the Air Force will joke is the dumbest branch.

Of the 12 who work in my office we have:

11 Bachelors Degrees
8 Masters Degrees
5 with Double Masters

We also have someone who worked the White House during the Clinton era, apparently Hillary yelled at him for wearing his uniform in “Her House” and from then on they were not aloud to wear their uniforms in the White House but had to wear a suit and tie for briefings.

P.S. Look at the picture below, LOL!

Lance, that is the funniest thing I have seen in quite awhile...........ROTFLMAO!!!

Hillary is a witch............ :D

PsyopRanger said:
We also have someone who worked the White House during the Clinton era, apparently Hillary yelled at him for wearing his uniform in “Her House” and from then on they were not aloud to wear their uniforms in the White House but had to wear a suit and tie for briefings.

While I was stationed at a foreign base we had numerous high ranking government types visit. Many were just passing through, but all of them with the exception of one took 15 minutes to say thanks we appreciate all you are doing for the country. The one exception was Hillary Clinton. She lost a lot of respect on that trip.

mickeyd said:
Man that speaks volumes, doesn't it?
Apparently not enough for her to not want her own military liaison officer someday...

No one, however, seems concerned that the House Majority Leader (John Boehner, R-OH) said they would beat Kerry to death until he apologizes. That's situation normal? blech :p

ladelfina said:
No one, however, seems concerned that the House Majority Leader (John Boehner, R-OH) said they would beat Kerry to death until he apologizes. That's situation normal? blech :p

Be fair. That is obviously figurative language. Have you been in Italy so long that you have forgotten common expressions like this?

justin said:
Be fair. That is obviously figurative language. Have you been in Italy so long that you have forgotten common expressions like this?

What, you mean like "stay the course"?

ladelfina said:

It's a moot point because he has already apologized. So Kerry gets to live. . . :D

That is obviously figurative language.
Just trying on the same "literal" eyepiece everyone has turned on Kerry..

It also just echoes a lot of the violence I hear in right-wing circles: "Save the Seals, Club a Liberal".. "Got ammo?" etc.. Ann Coulter gets paid (highly) to talk about poisoning judges.. I could go on and on but you get the idea..

Or does what someone uses as "figurative language" say absolutely nothing about their psychic inner life?

PsyopRanger said:
We did a quick survey in my office of 12, we are all Army, which the Air Force will joke is the dumbest branch.

Of the 12 who work in my office we have:

11 Bachelors Degrees
8 Masters Degrees
5 with Double Masters

P.S. Look at the picture below, LOL!
Whewwww. . . . I was worried there that we were going to let the Clinton's off the hook here. Now that we know that the whole Kerry event is bogus and is based on taking a quote out of context and misinterpreting it, we need to seriously work on blaming Clinton. Blaiming Hilary will do. I think if we pile enough blame on her, we can forget about the fact that this whole event is bogus and continue with our knee-jerk support of Chimpy and against all Democrats. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've got a good idea along these lines. Let's quote third-hand sources who knew someone that said that Hilary was a bad person. I'll start. I have a cousin who knew a guy who once caught a ride with a waitress who said Hilary was a lousy tipper.

I think if we start enough of these rumors, we can take the nation's attention away from the fact that GWB is not very bright and his administration's arrogance and poor planning have really screwed up the nation's financial situation, got us involved in an unjustified war, and damaged our reputation around the world. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sgeeeee said:
I've got a good idea along these lines. Let's quote third-hand sources who knew someone that said that Hilary was a bad person. I'll start. I have a cousin who knew a guy who once caught a ride with a waitress who said Hilary was a lousy tipper.

Heh, that like the sorry excuses for journalism that thestreet.com publishes which contain damning comments from "unnamed short sellers."

justin said:
Clinton lied!

(While we're changing the subject...)

Right, right. We have to remain focused on the absolute certainty that Clinton's lies nearly a decade ago about the details of his philandering are far, far more important than Bush's lies about WMD. Gotcha.

sgeeeee said:
I think if we start enough of these rumors, we can take the nation's attention away from the fact that GWB is not very bright and his administration's arrogance and poor planning have really screwed up the nation's financial situation, got us involved in an unjustified war, and damaged our reputation around the world. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good thing the Dems are going to "fix" everything in 2008............:)

FinanceDude said:
Good thing the Dems are going to "fix" everything in 2008............:)
Don't be silly. I'm sure it will take years or decades to fix what this administration has done. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

sgeeeee said:
Don't be silly. I'm sure it will take years or decades to fix what this administration has done. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Now that's downright discouraging. The mountain of Dem literature that's piled up in my mailbox, been tucked under the front door handle, handed to me at home and on the street generally says they (the Dems) will get things fixed and, to me, implies promptly. Now you dump this on me. :-\

Now that we know that the whole Kerry event is bogus and is based on taking a quote out of context and misinterpreting it, we need to seriously work on blaming Clinton.

Perception is everything; those of us in the military did not see the misinterpretation.

Blaming Hilary will do. I think if we pile enough blame on her, we can forget about the fact that this whole event is bogus and continue with our knee-jerk support of Chimpy and against all Democrats

I have heard numerous similar stories from many different people on Hillary’s treatment of military personnel.

Isn’t that what our news media does and report it as “factual”
Have you personally been to Iraq? Then how do you know the situation is bad?
Are you taking third-hand sources?

I think if we start enough of these rumors, we can take the nation's attention away from the fact that GWB is not very bright and his administration's arrogance and poor planning have really screwed up the nation's financial situation, got us involved in an unjustified war, and damaged our reputation around the world.

Financial? The Dow is what level? Unemployment is at what level? What happened to Capital Gains taxes and dividend taxes?

Unjustified war? We have people who protest the mistreatment of animals in the US, Saddam slaughtered thousands and no one did a thing. I would agree the Iraq War strategy was misguided and the current situation is bleak but didn’t Congress vote on whether to use force in Iraq or not?

I am open to any solutions from the Dems or the Reps on Iraq but so for neither party is offering a solid plan. All I see from the Dems is anti-Bush, Bush is bad but no one saying “Here is what we will do to fix the problem”

PsyopRanger said:
I am open to any solutions from the Dems or the Reps on Iraq but so for neither party is offering a solid plan. All I see from the Dems is anti-Bush, Bush is bad but no one saying “Here is what we will do to fix the problem”

It is very simple: we will get the fcuk out of Iraq.

It is very simple: we will get the **** out of Iraq.

Then terrorists claim victory, Iran moves in and we go to war with Iran a few years down the road?

I think everyone knows we need to get out of Iraq, but the “how and when” no one is willing to say.

I’ll tell you now, we will have some form of troops in Iraq until 2011, it is already planned and in the books.

PsyopRanger said:
Then terrorists claim victory, Iran moves in and we go to war with Iran a few years down the road?

I think everyone knows we need to get out of Iraq, but the “how and when” no one is willing to say.

I’ll tell you now, we will have some form of troops in Iraq until 2011, it is already planned and in the books.

Let me make this real simple for you: plans change, often rather quickly.

Why on earth would you care what the "terrorists" claim? The people attacking US troops are insurgents trying to fight off an occupying power. They adopt the jihadist nonsense out of convenience. Stop guzzling the Kool Aid, my friend.

House Majority Leader John Boehner: Wolf, I understand that, but let's not blame what's happening in Iraq on Rumsfeld.

Wolf Blitzer: But he's in charge of the military.

John Boehner: But the fact is the generals on the ground are in charge and he works closely with them and the president.

This is what your great Grand Old Party is all about. Scream bloody murder over Kerry's gaffe, but throw your own guys in Iraq -"the generals"- under a bus to save Rumsfeld's political hide, and, by extrapolation, Bush's. Any true patriot should be pissing blood over this, whether you think the war is justified or not.

Good try,” he said when asked about demands for an apology.
http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-292925-2328683.php

This is the guy lined up to be Speaker of the House IF the Republicans prevail and Hastert bites the dust. Makes ya proud, don't it?

50/50 chance that Boner gets caught in the Congressional Page scandal, IMO. Who is next in line in the event that Diebold comes through for the Rethuglicans next week?

Back
Top Bottom