NFL: 2014 Season

....But I hear that New England team might be pretty good.......

I think it depends on what team shows up on Sunday. They looked good yesterday but pathetic against the fish. But they have a good history of working through things during the season and continually improving so no worries at this point. I'm hopeful.

Bear down..............................

Kyle Fuller our first round pick last year. He will be a stud.

Congrats, Jack, I may have been selling them sort. Anyway they are 1-1 and the Trib Sport Experts are 0-2.

Allways good when your stars play like stars. Who is 23!!!

Kyle Fuller - No 1 draft pick. Nice young man - I was standing by him after bears practice back in July, taking photos. He stayed there signing autographs and talking with fans longer than anyone.

Attachments

• 20140731-DSC_0443.jpg
    20140731-DSC_0443.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Harbaugh always has this pained look on his face even when they were winning 17-0.

Bear down..............................

Kyle Fuller our first round pick last year. He will be a stud.

He'll have to be a stud as it looks like Tillman might have been sent to early retirement :blush: I'll miss seeing the Peanut Punch.

p.s. Kaepernick flagged for 'inappropriate language'. C'mon man. What's this game coming to? That was a bogus call.

Last edited:
He'll have to be a stud as it looks like Tillman might have been sent to early retirement :blush: I'll miss seeing the Peanut Punch.

p.s. Kaepernick flagged for 'inappropriate language'. C'mon man. What's this game coming to? That was a bogus call.

Love Peanut, but time for him to go. He will do well commenting.............

Love Peanut, but time for him to go. He will do well commenting.............

You could see him crying on the sideline as he probably knows he has played his last game. I feel for him he was a great player here for a number of years.

For Sunday only I'll also exclaim: Go Bears!
Go Hawks!
Thank you, Bears!

Early on it looked like they were headed to slaughter. What an entertaining game right down to the last play.

That melt-down loss by division rival SF numbed the sting of the Seahawks' loss to a very good SD team. Rivers was sharp! That was a fun game to watch too.

After four fantastic wins (NO, SF, DEN, GB) the Hawks got a nice wake-up slap. As if they needed it. This just makes next week's game vs. DEN look even more dramatic.

Go Hawks!

You could see him crying on the sideline as he probably knows he has played his last game. I feel for him he was a great player here for a number of years.

You may well be right - I just heard on TV that Peanut is out for the year. I feel for him as well and I agree - he was a great player for many years.

You may well be right - I just heard on TV that Peanut is out for the year. I feel for him as well and I agree - he was a great player for many years.

Same triceps (ouch) injury that ended his season last year.

Not only a great player but also very involved in charity.

Last edited:
NFL Power Rankings: Week 3 (DEN now at #1)

I realize these are for entertainment and conversation-starter purposes, but Seahawks at #7? Maybe #3 at worst. Cause if you're going by wins (2-0) after two weeks, then the Texans ought to be way up there too and not #24. Oh, well.

Last edited:
Relax because they are not gonna repeat!
Although the Super Bowl is always the ultimate goal, most of the fun is the ride during the season. At least, that's what has kept me a Hawk fan since Day One through many less than spectacular years.

Although the Super Bowl is always the ultimate goal, most of the fun is the ride during the season. At least, that's what has kept me a Hawk fan since Day One through many less than spectacular years.

You are right, Birdie, you are a true fan. Ought to be a good one next week against Broncos.

Just read through the entire thread from start to finish, and it's pretty interesting to see the week 1 verse week 2 comments and how unpredictable the game outcomes can be. Just like the movie title "Any Given Sunday" implies; victory can't be taken for granted, and that's what makes it worth watching!
Go Broncos! :dance:

With WR Wes Welker reinstated, what added dynamite will he bring to an already explosive Bronco team?

The Bronco's offense is going to have to show up for both 1/2's of the game to beat Seattle. Don't think they can win if they don't, and they almost let their first two games get away from them. Exciting to watch, but not good for the blood pressure!

Atlanta 35,Tampa Bay 0 with 7:05 left in the 2nd quarter. Too bad the NFL doesn't have a mercy rule.

Ex Bear Hester does it again for Atlanta. Geez, at my extended age I might be able to make a play tonite against Bucs.

55-0 Anyone still watching?

With a full quarter to go. When do you call the dogs off. I remember when super bowl Bears beat Cowboys 44-0. Ditka apologized to Landry saying I'm sorry but my 2nd and 3rd line guys like to play too.

Back
Top Bottom