NFL: 2014 Season

They are an absolute disgrace to Chicago, former alumni, and fans. It is a shame how a storied franchise has gone done so far so fast.:mad:

I don't know, it's not like this is the first time they've sucked. Back when I still had a team to root for, before they snuck out of town in the middle of the night, the Bears were pretty pathetic. Remember? The Bobby Douglass years, after Ditka and Halas retired? 1-13? The Brian's Song era, just before Gayle Sayers retired too. I always felt bad that such a classy guy had to play on such a crappy team. Anyway, that went on for a while, until they picked up that Walter Payton guy.

To every season, turn turn turn.

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

You're welcome.

I really really hope along with Trestman the Bears get rid of Cutler too. How many head coaches and OCs does a quarterback go through before no more "one more chance"?

I don't know, it's not like this is the first time they've sucked. Back when I still had a team to root for, before they snuck out of town in the middle of the night, the Bears were pretty pathetic. Remember? The Bobby Douglass years, after Ditka and Halas retired? 1-13? The Brian's Song era, just before Gayle Sayers retired too. I always felt bad that such a classy guy had to play on such a crappy team. Anyway, that went on for a while, until they picked up that Walter Payton guy.

To every season, turn turn turn.
Yeah, the sucked back then too because they never had an offense back then but at least they had a defense that played hard and put licks on people until the last whistle.

In the last 25 years, the Bears have made the post season 7 times, lost their first post-season game three times and won a total of 5 post-season games. Pathetic.

Well, at least they're still in Chicago. How many games did the Baltimore Colts win this year?

What good is a grudge if you can't hold on to it?

In the last 25 years, the Bears have made the post season 7 times, lost their first post-season game three times and won a total of 5 post-season games. Pathetic.
Listen, buddy, they invented Pro Football. George Halas started the league in 1920 with the Decatur Staleys. They have a long storied past. More victories than any team ever. Do a wickipedia on the franchise. So they suck now and I am the first one to give them a beat down but they are still a big part of what this league was and is all about.:cool:

Yeah, the Jets are realllyyy bad.;)

As bad as they are they ranked second in the league in rushing. This just proves the NFL is a passing league.

Also, they always play the PATS tough and hopefully NE will not have a let down.

I just had a gander at the NFL team stats... Seahawks #1 in rushing offence, #1 in pass defence, #5 in rush defence... #1 defence overall.

Like I said weeks ago, rumours of Seahawks demise was GROSSLY EXAGGERATED. After what I witnessed in their game in Buffalo, Green Bay should be manageable for Seattle... especially if Seattle does win their last few games and secures home field advantage all the way to the Super Bowl.

These are heady days for football fans in the PNW - and we deserve it. The ENTIRE region has been starved for championship sports for more than 40 years.

Just Tweeted by Adam Schefter - Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.

If it's true, it's about time!

Listen, buddy, they invented Pro Football. George Halas started the league in 1920 with the Decatur Staleys. They have a long storied past. More victories than any team ever. Do a wickipedia on the franchise. So they suck now and I am the first one to give them a beat down but they are still a big part of what this league was and is all about.:cool:

Great storied franchise no doubt but I'm surprised that the fans especially the season ticket holders have not demanded a refund for the awful showing this team had this season and especially on Monday night.

How does an organization justify giving Cutler such a lucrative contract? What has he done to justify getting $22.5 Million this year and $15.5 next year guaranteed?

Should Cutler make more than Brady.:confused: I guess that explains why NE has been a successful organization in the last 20 years when their franchise QB makes less money to allow the team to surround him with talent to continue to win.

Just Tweeted by Adam Schefter - Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.

If it's true, it's about time!

I am going to go off the deep end and make a crazy prediction that this change isn't going to effect the outcome of the next game anymore than it has done in Jacksonville, the Meadowlands, or Tampa this year. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This may mean the start of the end for Cutler's tenure in Chicago. Opens up a possible trade situation now to dump him off on some other desperate team in need of a QB.

@ Cutler, if the season is gone, isn't this a good opportunity to give some experience to the guys on the bench?

This may mean the start of the end for Cutler's tenure in Chicago. Opens up a possible trade situation now to dump him off on some other desperate team in need of a QB.

Problem, is there any team that desperate? I'm skeptical.

All you say is true in terms of their storied past. But what have they done for you lately?

It sounds like if you Chicago fans say they suck then that is ok, but if someone else piles on then you have a problem. I really don't give a sh!t.......... the Bears are irrelevant today.

Should we discuss the Cubs next? :D

BTW, I thank you. In verifying your statement that the Bears have the most victories ever (which is true) I found this webpage. :dance:

NFL: 32 Teams All Time Football Record | The Roosevelts

Problem, is there any team that desperate? I'm skeptical.

There will always be a market for someone of his skill set and a team that believes they can turn him around. Avg QB salary is $15 mil, his contract was front loaded by Chicago for 1st 3 yrs in the event they wanted to part with him. If Chicago eats most of his salary, he could be a bargain for the right team. They mention Titans and Raiders as possible places on talk shows.

I just had a gander at the NFL team stats... Seahawks #1 in rushing offence, #1 in pass defence, #5 in rush defence... #1 defence overall.

Like I said weeks ago, rumours of Seahawks demise was GROSSLY EXAGGERATED. After what I witnessed in their game in Buffalo, Green Bay should be manageable for Seattle... especially if Seattle does win their last few games and secures home field advantage all the way to the Super Bowl.

These are heady days for football fans in the PNW - and we deserve it. The ENTIRE region has been starved for championship sports for more than 40 years.
The famine may restart.:facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom