NFL: 2014 Season

Go, Texans, Cowboys, Saints and Broncos.

Last edited:
Best first half I've seen the Cowboys play. Hope the defense can keep things in Cowboys favor in 2H.

Attachments

• 10885616_10153524098832814_4761546908555159217_n.jpg
    10885616_10153524098832814_4761546908555159217_n.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 8
So seems that the Lions didn't implode this year but it doesn't seem to me that they are going to go very far in the playoffs. Offense look sad against the number 30 ranked defence in the league (Da Bears - really - what the heck happened?). I expect them to go down hard against the Packers and then make a relatively quiet, early exit from the playoffs.

And the Lions look pretty low class in the win. Dominic Raiola should get a big fine and hopefully a suspension for trying to injure Ego Ferguson and Ezekiel Ansah helmet hit to the head of Cluasen was totally ridiculous. Perfect camera angle to see him drop his head to put the crown of his helmet through Clausen's earhole. Just gross.

Kitties almost lost to Minnesota and Chicago...

Can hardly wait for the Lions to visit a cold, snowy Lambeau Field. Go, Pack, Go!

Go, Texans, Cowboys, Saints and Broncos.
Well the Texans did a lot better today than I thought they would, especially with their 3rd string QB (Case Keenum) staring today and winning his 1st NFL game.

Saints lost and are out of any playoff hopes. Too bad.

The Cowboys (and Romo) were absolutely awesome. I don't think any team could have beat them today.

Last edited:
So seems that the Lions didn't implode this year but it doesn't seem to me that they are going to go very far in the playoffs. Offense look sad against the number 30 ranked defence in the league (Da Bears - really - what the heck happened?). I expect them to go down hard against the Packers and then make a relatively quiet, early exit from the playoffs.

Not without a few dirty plays first.

And the Lions look pretty low class in the win. Dominic Raiola should get a big fine and hopefully a suspension for trying to injure Ego Ferguson and Ezekiel Ansah helmet hit to the head of Cluasen was totally ridiculous. Perfect camera angle to see him drop his head to put the crown of his helmet through Clausen's earhole. Just gross.

Coach Caldwell said they were practicing for Rogers.

Not without a few dirty plays first.

If the league does not suspend Raiola for at least two games without pay then all the talk about player safety in the NFL is just talk.

Earlier in the year the same guy dove at the knees of a Patriots offensive lineman with the intent to injure. This game is violent enough as is and to deliberately attempt to injure another player should be punished by the league to send a message to all players.

Lions' fan here but totally agree. Those two 'plays' were just disgusting.

Bengals win a MNF game? Holy cow!

They somehow managed not to lose the game which is a big accomplishment.

Thanks Bengals. The PATS game against Buffalo on Sunday is now meaningless since they secured the AFC #1 seed so they can rest some key players like Gronk, Brady, Revis etc. but Bellichick will probably play all of his starters.

It looks like Peyton got a head start in playoff form :facepalm:

The Broncos (Manning) certainly earned that loss with Peyton throwing four interceptions. :nonono:

Another example of Manning shrinking in a big game.

And to think that someone in an different thread about the best QB said that he is "quite a bit" better than Brady. :rolleyes:

Although anything can happen in the playoffs but with the AFC championship in Foxboro and the NFC championship game possibly in Seattle. These two teams are headed for a showdown in Arizona.

Back
Top Bottom