NFL: 2014 Season

This was an interesting article regarding quarterbacks
The 10 Types Of NFL Quarterback | FiveThirtyEight

Very interesting. Would need to study it more but, a quick look revels that the Rodgers and Romo curves are more similar than different, prompting the question of how they are in different groups.

Of course, Rodgers has a SB victory And more accolades which might have influenced the data "interpretation."

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Very interesting. Would need to study it more but, a quick look revels that the Rodgers and Romo curves are more similar than different, prompting the question of how they are in different groups.

Of course, Rodgers has a SB victory And more accolades which might have influenced the data "interpretation."
If you look at the scales, they really aren't "more similar than different." The data is from 2006 on, so it's pretty representative of their careers. Rodgers has been measurably better since 2006. I am not a Romo fan, but his "curve" this year may be better than his career average, that's seem to be the consensus among the paid talking heads - and I have no reason to doubt it.

I hope Seattle loses. I can't bear another SB looking at those ugly uniforms. Go Packers.

They may call this one the "turnover bowl" if it keeps up this way.

Nothing like being the #1 seed at home to make you complacent :facepalm:

Looks the Rodger's "is he healthy or not" stuff during the week got the Seahawks rope-a-doped.

Updated: Seattle up.. I don't believe my eyes.

Last edited:
Unbelievable. The Pack snatched a [-]tie[/-] defeat from the jaws of victory.

Last edited:
I told you. Nothing to be nervous about. Easy win for Seattle. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Unbelievable. The Pack snatched a tie from the jaws of victory.

Correction a loss. Congratulations to both teams for a very exciting game. Classy play by both teams.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Can't find a smiley face to express my feelings on the outcome of this game so these will have to do for now.:facepalm::(:dead::nonono::yuk:

However, they both made it exciting and what a come back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom