Recent Photo

You're cute REWahoo. Don't let your wife know I said that;)

SO and I had planned to visit the Ruidoso/Lincoln NF area a few weeks ago, but the entire area was closed due to fire or danger of fire...

I just found this thread. I don't know which I enjoyed more, the fantastic photos or the humor - what a great group of people!

This photo was taken last week with my new 2 pound backpacking tent :greetings10: :

Attachments

• P1010012.jpg
    P1010012.jpg
    706.2 KB · Views: 78
I just found this thread. I don't know which I enjoyed more, the fantastic photos or the humor - what a great group of people!

This photo was taken last week with my new 2 pound backpacking tent :greetings10: :

Great picture !

I was playing around with the remote camera flash and thought of a photo. "What would the reaction be if you opened the oven and what was in there was not... what... you... expected?"

So I E-mailed it to family with the challenge: Put a caption on this picture. Best so far from DW's sister: "Man sees casserole baking for first time!"

Attachments

• OMG_08-03-11_3244.jpg
    OMG_08-03-11_3244.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 64
How about "And the Oscar for Overacting Goes To..."

I was playing around with the remote camera flash and thought of a photo. "What would the reaction be if you opened the oven and what was in there was not... what... you... expected?"

So I E-mailed it to family with the challenge: Put a caption on this picture. Best so far from DW's sister: "Man sees casserole baking for first time!"

Man realizes hot food come from oven, has a light bulb moment........:LOL:

"Lifetime bachelor sees a clean oven for the first time! Who knew?"

From the movie Poltergest:

Walt - listen to me. Do NOT go into the light. Stop where you are. Turn away from it. Don't even look at it.

Attachments

• OMG_08-03-11_3244.jpg
    OMG_08-03-11_3244.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 762
Now that DW's mom and grandmother have passed away, multi-generational photos like that one are the most meaningful ones she and DD have. Make sure to back that one up or print it off so it doesn't get lost.

Back
Top Bottom