Recent Photo

I was playing around with the remote camera flash and thought of a photo. "What would the reaction be if you opened the oven and what was in there was not... what... you... expected?"

So I E-mailed it to family with the challenge: Put a caption on this picture. Best so far from DW's sister: "Man sees casserole baking for first time!"

Let there be light!

Per the request of a forum member ;), here's a pic of yours truly taken today. ...and no, that's not something hanging off my nose...it's glare. :LOL:

Show us yer helmet heads. :greetings10:

Attachments

• DSC02579.jpg
    DSC02579.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 32
I keeps mah promises....;)

....and I found I can keep my memory intact by wearing my helmet more often.....:D

Well, I've shown several body parts here and I figure my tongue hadn't had its debut....

...or could it be my strap was too tight?

:LOL:

Ok, I'll be good now. Carry on.....:greetings10:

Per the request of a forum member ;), here's a pic of yours truly taken today. ...and no, that's not something hanging off my nose...it's glare. :LOL:

Show us yer helmet heads. :greetings10:

Looks like a bogger eater to me:ROFLMAO:

Looks like a bogger eater to me:ROFLMAO:
Hey....sometimes when I post a pic of myself worse things have been done than the glare in my helmet photo.... Forum members like to touch up my photos. :LOL: This one is a courtesy of Westernskies....

Why don't you post a pic of yourself and we'll see what can be done with you? ;)

Last edited:
Hey....sometimes when I post a pic of myself worse things have been done than the glare in my helmet photo.... Forum members like to touch up my photos. :LOL: This one is a courtesy of Westernskies....

I miss Westie.

DH emerges from the bilge of the boat, victoriously brandishing the heretofore frozen #5 piston!

Attachments

• image-203612070.png
    image-203612070.png
    876.6 KB · Views: 21
Well, I've shown several body parts here and I figure my tongue hadn't had its debut....

...or could it be my strap was too tight?

:LOL:

Ok, I'll be good now. Carry on.....:greetings10:

:cool::cool::cool::blush:

Finance Dude....you ain't right! lol
(we may be related...)

Well, I have a logical explanation, under duress, my mom admitted "accidentally" dropping me on my head when I was 18 months old. She didn't tell me that until I was a grown adult because she probably thought I would use that info was blackmail whilst a teenager! ;)

Wow, how are you, Mr. Nolan Ryan?? :D

Nolan Ryan, my favorite pitcher of all time. When I was a teen, thought major leagues might be possible until I tore up my shoulder. Didn't play at all after that until I discoved adult hardball. Most of the guys playing adult ball were ex-college, but there were also a few former pros. That pic is a few years old and unfortunately my night vision deteriorated, and I had to stop playing since most games were at night.

Recent golf outing for "charity"

Guess which one is me... This was a charity golf outing. Free booze and food all day and 18 holes of golf. It was no fun at all..

See ya,

W
andy.jpg

laura chelsea.JPG

Back
Top Bottom