Recent Photo

Yesterday's picnic......20 month old rarin' to go...she pointed the direction, and off we went.

2zhf4lh.jpg

Nine months, to the day, later......I'm now relegated to second banana and I have to do the following along:

nqo5k9.jpg

So cute and I am sure that you do not mind having to do the following behind!

Freshwater Lagoon to Prairie Creek Redwoods (taken with Canon Powershot A560). The full-sized images look best.

I'm not judging:

TYhUxvC.jpg

vHfUhMt.jpg

XOAYGBN.jpg

JSFCoMo.jpg

Last edited:
Had to have fun with this moose picture:

MooseTalking.jpg

Perfect picture, great expression, Nemo.

Daughter Jenny has just finished up her camping, hiking, and mountain climbing trip in Norway with her friend. Here's her ultimate picture from Trolltunga:

b93XR7P.jpg

I jumped out of a plane once in 1978, in an attempt to 'cure' my aversion to heights........didn't work.....and there's no damn way I'd go out on that ledge...with or without a parachute.

I jumped out of a plane once in 1978, in an attempt to 'cure' my aversion to heights........didn't work.....and there's no damn way I'd go out on that ledge...with or without a parachute.

I guess you'd have a hard time doing this then. I don't know the guy's name, he was just in front of me in a zip line group. And yeah, it IS hard to step off the platform but two seconds later it's fun.

Attachments

• ziplining.jpg
    ziplining.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 60
This is me right before graduating from USNA in May 1981, with my 15 year old sister. I know it's not a recent photo, but we both still look the same.

Attachments

• Gumby81.jpg
    Gumby81.jpg
    544.5 KB · Views: 60
I guess you'd have a hard time doing this then. I don't know the guy's name, he was just in front of me in a zip line group. And yeah, it IS hard to step off the platform but two seconds later it's fun.

I don't care how high up I am now......as long as I can keep one foot on the ground.

Khan,

Is that a pic of your and new DH's hands from your wedding? Interesting rings, they look like class rings or something along those lines.

Khan,

Is that a pic of your and new DH's hands from your wedding? Interesting rings, they look like class rings or something along those lines.

His high school class ring from 1970.
Mine a ring given to my mother from 1934.

We were discussing buying rings, and I thought why waste money if we have rings?

Last edited:
I used to have my mother's high school ring from 1946. It was a similar style.

Nice idea to use rings you already had, especially since they go together.

Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom