Recent Photo

That's sweet, Khan.

The photo reminded me that both of us have not worn our rings for some time now. It interferes with our daily activities.

Nice picture of you and your sister Gumby.

Congratulations Khan!!!

That's sweet, Khan.

The photo reminded me that both of us have not worn our rings for some time now. It interferes with our daily activities.

Swinging? :D

If you're offended, I meant the kind on the playground. Holding on to metal chains scratches up rings something awful.

I often need to take my ring off when working, and forget where I put it down. So, I thought why bothers? My wife is also afraid of knocking the stone off her ring doing housework.

Until now, it never occurs to me that people may look at our hand. I never look to at someone else's hand. So, when we are in public, people may think that we are boyfriend/girlfriend. So what?

Geezers.

20140529_133406.jpg

Congratulations, Khan! Wishing you many years of marital bliss!

omni

Recent annual visit....
a perpetual smile
a hug
and an "I love you, grampa"

sweet, gentle, smart and always happy!

Sorry, couldn't resist! :blush:

Attachments

• Smile.jpg
    Smile.jpg
    322.2 KB · Views: 66
  • smile 2.jpg
    smile 2.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 64
I can't resist posting this picture here as well as on the "Animals we Share Our Lives With" thread.

jeLuy3S.jpg

This was at the Humboldt County Fair. What a big operation it must be to train, keep, and transport these sea lions. They've got the "Your picture with the animals" thing down pat. You give them $10-$25 (depending on desired photo size), the sea lions freeze in the pose above, they take the picture, and in a minute hand you the finished result.

It was worth it just for the fun of having a 250 pound sea lion leaning down on my shoulder. It was especially fun since I see these animals in the ocean all the time.

Day1 Semiretired

Colt State Park in RI - Just chill-in - no agenda!!!

:cool:

Attachments

• Day1Semiretired.jpg
    Day1Semiretired.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
I can't resist posting this picture here as well as on the "Animals we Share Our Lives With" thread.

jeLuy3S.jpg

This was at the Humboldt County Fair. What a big operation it must be to train, keep, and transport these sea lions. They've got the "Your picture with the animals" thing down pat. You give them $10-$25 (depending on desired photo size), the sea lions freeze in the pose above, they take the picture, and in a minute hand you the finished result.

It was worth it just for the fun of having a 250 pound sea lion leaning down on my shoulder. It was especially fun since I see these animals in the ocean all the time.

What, no pancake on its head?

jeLuy3S.jpg

Al, you should have said it was an unplanned photo bomb!

jeLuy3S.jpg

Wait, is that a herring I see in your pocket :dance::cool::angel:??

Nine months, to the day, later......I'm now relegated to second banana and I have to do the following along:

nqo5k9.jpg

And now.....she's solo map reading and exploring:

2e1vouh.jpg

rw5buv.jpg

From a week ago in Yellowstone. I thought the two of us had something in common!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Attachments

• 1413264926054.jpg
    1413264926054.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 65
Almost 8 years ago I conducted a poll on DW and I's short list for baby names for our second daughter, here she is working the balance beam...time flies!

Attachments

• IMG_1943.jpg
    IMG_1943.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 59
Wow, time flies. I remember that well. She is a really cute girl! How old are the other two?

10 and 4! Unbelievable. Hopefully this photo orients correctly....

Attachments

• 1016140820c~2.jpg
    1016140820c~2.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 55
....and just a couple more....Dads, we are all the same....

Attachments

• 0218140820a~2.jpg
    0218140820a~2.jpg
    284.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 0218140821d~2.jpg
    0218140821d~2.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 58
Back
Top Bottom