Recent Photo

She is gorgeous, you look much better than than your avatar.

What a lovely occasion. Best wishes to the new couple, and to their parents as well!

West Texas Beauty

[FONT=&quot]Wyman Meinzer is the photographer. He once lived in the old jail in Benjamin , TX . The photo of the coiled rattlesnake appeared on the cover of a wildlife magazine in the 80s. He said there were times he crawled a long way on his belly to get a good shot of a wild animal. And the music is perfect. A[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Little Bit of West Texas.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It was a pleasure to see so many living deer with such amazing antlers. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

The music is by Doug Smith. Doug is from Petersburg , Texas . Doug plays by ear - He cannot read music. A pickup accident left Doug paralyzed, but fortunately he has learned to play again. Most of the pictures were taken in West Texas in the rolling plains (Caprock to Seymour ), the Fork, 6666, and Waggoner Ranches. There are some scenes in Palo Duro Canyon .[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Take a few moments and view and listen.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] I doubt you'll ever see such fantastic use of music set to amazing animal and landscape photography.The changes in the tempo perfectly compliment the scenery. It is quite simply a beautiful portrayal of the state of Texas ..
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Click on:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]http://player.vimeo.com/video/22132017?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0 [/FONT]

AJA, Thanks for the link. I watched a few of the videos, very cool. Loved the scenery and critters.

Just before the hospital

My leg was swollen up so badly even though I had been under a doctor's care, that the next day I was admitted to the hospital and stayed for 8 days.

I am on the left and DW is in the middle. Our host is on the right.

All is fine now. Still a scar that has to regrow skin tissue. It was a spider bite.

The black rug at Faye's feet is Chloe, the host's lovable dog.

Attachments

• MX--2015 Lorna's party Jack, Faye, Keith, Ron.jpg
    MX--2015 Lorna's party Jack, Faye, Keith, Ron.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 65
ImageUploadedByEarly Retirement Forum1433983964.143784.jpg

Here is my dachshund Roxie doing her imitation of "mom, three days after retiring".

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Here's a pic of DH and yours truly taken by our friend at the ocean in MA about a week ago. Man...the wind was blustery and it was cold. :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_20150628_195034_132[1].jpg
    IMG_20150628_195034_132[1].jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 112
This was the first time we took a two week vacation after 38 years of marriage. It was about time. :)

What, you got married when you were five?? ;)

Back
Top Bottom