Recent Photo

Enroute to a 6:30am "swim with the dolphins" outing in Kaikoura, New Zealand (about a week ago). It was an incredible experience, there were hundreds of playful dusky dolphins who seemed very interested in meeting us. I saw one swim up to the surface then I lifted my head out of the water and saw him do a flip in the air. It was a bit difficult to jump into the ocean at 6:30am, but they equipped us with wetsuits before we got on the boat.

Attachments

• 20140228_063917.jpg
    20140228_063917.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 87
Got to get up when the dolphins are up.

DW just finished scanning our photos from our Australia trip.
I like this one taken at our camp:

Attachments

• Joanne petting a kangaroo at camp.jpg
    Joanne petting a kangaroo at camp.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 87
Yesterday was the first time the temperature rose to 32 degrees, and for the first time this winter, the snow was ok for packing...most unusual, and because of that, no snowmen, even in the "kid" neighborhoods.
So... just because we needed a memorial to the coldest winter in history, I rolled up "Frosty" in our back yard, last night.
So this morning, after a night temperature of 40 degrees, Frosty had to hurry on his way, and lost two teeth in the process. Here for 2014 Posterity...
Frosty

Attachments

• Frosty 3.jpg
    Frosty 3.jpg
    440 KB · Views: 68
This is I, hiking in the mountains over Santa Cruz, CA:

Last edited:
MissMolly, congrats on your beautiful granddaughter!

Nice pictures of everyone after the beautiful baby. You all look so good and make me want to go somewhere and have some fun!

Storm front that just rolled in a couple of hours ago.

Attachments

• PICT0104 (2).jpg
    PICT0104 (2).jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 157
Yes, very safe, thanks. The wind has been blowing steadily at 20+ mph ever since and gusting up to 35. Howling through the windows but all is good.

BTravlin,

Is that your home? Is that your pool? Are those your beach chairs? If so, can we all stay with you, once the weather clears up?

Attached Thumbnails

BTravlin,

Is that your home? Is that your pool? Are those your beach chairs? If so, can we all stay with you, once the weather clears up?

:LOL:

BTravlin,

Attached Thumbnails

Yes, that is our home, or more accurately, it is the condo complex where we live.

And just how many is "we all"?

The storm passed and things took a turn for the better.

Attachments

• PICT0151.jpg
    PICT0151.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 46
  • PICT0148.jpg
    PICT0148.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 64
Last Friday was my 60th birthday so I am posting a couple of pics from the day along with one from 3 years ago that I had posted back then. I suppose I should embrace the gray, but I like the red better.....

Attachments

• Birthday1.jpg
    Birthday1.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Birthday2.jpg
    Birthday2.jpg
    744.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 068_edited-2.jpg
    068_edited-2.jpg
    834 KB · Views: 52
Very pretty pictures! I like you with the red hair. I just turned 61 last month and I am trying to embrace my gray hair. I don't like the chemicals and how quickly my gray starts showing. (My cat knocked my hand while I was typing and I am not show what I hit or how to get the italics off.)

Whew, the italics are off. Anyway, just wanted to add that I like my hair better without the gray. I love your smile in the third picture!

Last Friday was my 60th birthday so I am posting a couple of pics from the day along with one from 3 years ago that I had posted back then. I suppose I should embrace the gray, but I like the red better.....

I LOVE the red. It looks like you have some highlights in it, too. The red really suits you. There is no reason to embrace the gray unless you want to.

I LOVE the red. It looks like you have some highlights in it, too. The red really suits you. There is no reason to embrace the gray unless you want to.

Yes, I have both highlights and lowlights which really I think makes a huge difference. I went a couple of years doing my color myself (after I nixed the gray) and then about 6 months ago I decided I really wanted to indulge myself and get the color professionally done so I can have the highlights and lowlights.

Happy 60th. Only a few months behind... Don't have too much hair to worry about these days. I just tell the [-]butcher[/-] stylist at SuperDuper Cuts to "use a four".

Back
Top Bottom