Sleepy at Wal-Mart

mickj

Recycles dryer sheets
Well Here I am sitting in the Electronics Dept. at Wal-Mart with my sister to buy a laptop computer for $378. We have to wait until 5am to acutally buy it. I feel at little crazy but it is kind of fun....

Did you get one:confused:?

It was a MAD DASH to the back of the store where I was located... I was 22 or so in line, but they started to hand them out to the people who were pushing up front and not the people who lined up like we were told....

mickj said:
Well Here I am sitting in the Electronics Dept. at Wal-Mart with my sister to buy a laptop computer for $378.  We have to wait until 5am to acutally buy it.  I feel at little crazy but it is kind of fun....
After watching people get trampled, lose wigs, fist fights yada yada, I'm curious---What kind/specs laptop could you get for $378??

JPatrick said:
After watching people get trampled, lose wigs, fist fights yada yada, I'm curious---What kind/specs laptop could you get for $378??

Can not remember exactly, but I think it was 2.8 gig processor (maybe 2.4?), 40 Gig HD, 256 meg memory, a wireless lan, and CDW/DVD (I think it was DVD burner, but am not sure)..

A relative that has another relative that works at HP said they could not get one as good for this price..

Back
Top Bottom