SPOILER ALERT Dexter Show Finale a Disappointment?

This series is at the top of DH's "binge watch" list as we never saw the originals when they were first aired. He likes the star from Six Feet Under and a touch of gore too ;).

The last two seasons were a yawner for me. The show lost it's edge. I was going to quit watching it, but figured I would see it out one last season. The ending was a good twist, but the whole idea of an escaped serial killer taking somebody else's kid to Argentina on an airplane was a bit much in the leap of faith department.

My wife and I were definitely disappointed with the ending. Honestly, the show had taken a turn for the worse ever since the end of season 4 (the Trinity killer season).

Agree that "Trinity" was the last of the great seasons. As for the finale, I seem to be in the minority but I was fine with it. I kind of like the new, lonely existence; one that better suites the "perfect" psychopath. Great..maybe not, but off the top of my head I can't think of a truly great ending with the possible exception of "Six Feet Under."

Back
Top Bottom