Stan Lee dead at 95 years old

My 13 y/o son will be said to hear this. He is trying to convince me to fly with him from Peru to San Diego in July for Comic Con! He just signed up for the registration on Sat, I suppose we will know soon if we can buy tickets?

That's to bad. Thanks for the entertainment over all those years, Stan.

Glad he got to see the realization of some of his ideas on the silver screen. That must have been gratifying.

I was at a party over the weekend and somebody had/played a video of most/all of his cameo roles. It was hilarious but not sure if it showed all 58.

Big loss...what a storied life Stan led. From a strictly $$ perspective, can you imagine the staggering sum of money his creations have generated? From the pages of his comics, to decades of box office hits, to the billions of action figures sitting in toy boxes world-wide. It staggers the mind.

As part of my cleaning out/downsizing efforts, I’ll be cataloging boxes and boxes of old comics dating from when I was a kid (sixties). There’s a reason why many of my favorites were from Stan Lee and the Marvel group. They and he were brilliant both from storytelling and artistic perspectives.

RIP, he lived a long fulfilling life. He gave us Superheroes that have endured generations may his legacy live on!

Back
Top Bottom