Super Bowl XLV~

Who in the Heck Do You Prefer in SB?

• Total voters
NFL Playoffs: It's Crying Time Again.

Whiners.JPG

All I can say is "thank you Jets". I didn't think anyone would beat the cheating Hoodie and his Golden Boy QB, but I'm very happy to be wrong.

At this point, if I were putting money on it I'd pick the Steelers, though the Packers were my NFC sleeper pick going into the playoffs.

Having lived wihin 50 miles of Green Bay my entire life I have to go for the Packers.

I'm one of those who mainly watches the Super Bowl for the commercials and half time show. This year's act? The Black Eyed Peas. I'm not into this group, but it couldn't be as painful as watching The Who last year.

I'm one of those who mainly watches the Super Bowl for the commercials and half time show. This year's act? The Black Eyed Peas. I'm not into this group, but it's couldn't be as painful as watching The Who last year.

Who?

The only vindication I've seen in the whole NFL Playoff media circus is that Seattle got knocked off- no way they should even have been in the playoffs with a losing record at 7-9...

YMMV

It's not that I like the Packers, the closest team is the Bears and DW is a lifelong Pats fan (it was a sad day yesterday at our house). But if Aaron Rodgers et al keep playing like they did Sat, they could be unbeatable IMO.

I answered the Jets, not because I think they will win, but the question was who do I prefer to win. I am no Jets fan, but they have only been to one Super Bowl, and that was back in the 60's. If I don't have a team in the hunt, I like to see the one who has won the least, or longest without a game. The Jets fill both of those.

Not really liking any team in particular but picked the Packers.

The Superbowl is about the commercials. And I hope the Black Eyed Peas do I Gotta Feeling.

I picked the Packers to go to the Super Bowl about 6 weeks ago and everyone told me I was crazy. Rodgers is the best QB in the NFL. However, I'm a lifelong die hard Steelers fan so obviously I hope they can find a way to shut him down (after the beat the Jets that is).

Mark Sanchez......meet Troy Polamalu. Hes the guy you keep seeing in your nightmares.

I'd say Steelers, but I would not place a bet.

Ha

*sigh*

Yesterday's game was such a train wreck. But kudos to the Jets and their coach. Ryan was without a doubt the best coach out there yesterday (I mean, seriously, who calls a "trick play" with a little over a minute left in the half when you have the ball on your side of the 50 yard line and are already down 7-3 to a team you should be beating.... Seriously? We deserved to lose for that play alone.)

Anyway, someone sent me this link, which helped me realize I was cope with losses better than some fans. :D

YouTube - Giants Fan in Shambles

Anyway - GO PACKERS!!

Go Pack Go!

I can hope, but, it doesn't seem like a slam dunk this year, for some reason. No hands down winning teams, IMO, this year.

-CC

Go Pack Go!

I can hope, but, it doesn't seem like a slam dunk this year, for some reason. No hands down winning teams, IMO, this year.

-CC
Vegas line for conference championships is Steelers -3.5, and Green Bay -3.5 in the NFC. If these teams do advance, and play reasonably well, the Super Bowl should also be expected to have a low spread.

Ha

Aaron Rogers was a star at Cal, so he and the Packer have my support. Although I typically have had a soft spot for Chicago teams..

As for the Jets, I have hard time imagining them as SB team, after the blow out game.

Back
Top Bottom