Vanguard TurboTax Online is up

I found the link in the right margin of the page in the Tax Center - something like "Begin or continue your TurboTax Online here". I just looked again and found it - so I am not crazy. Well, I am crazy, but that's a different story.

One may have to poke around a bit to find it - and it may only be available to select account holders at this time.

- and it may only be available to select account holders at this time.
I suspect this might be the case as Vanguard may have a concern too many of us will try to access their TT site at the same time if they turn it on for everyone simultaneously. I just checked my Tax Center page again and nope, I don't have any link there to TT...yet.

I suspect this might be the case as Vanguard may have a concern too many of us will try to access their TT site at the same time if they turn it on for everyone simultaneously. I just checked my Tax Center page again and nope, I don't have any link there to TT...yet.

Same here.

I called Vanguard this AM and they said it would be up on Monday.

You called them? Why did you call them? We were well on our way to a 30 post speculation/he said, she said/conspiracy theory thread and you had to go and pour cold water on it... :LOL:

:LOL:

And you get what you pay for with those low fees! The guys who charge you big fees would never do that to ya'!

(We can still get 30 posts out of this - when did an answer ever stop us?!)

-ERD50

You called them? Why did you call them? We were well on our way to a 30 post speculation/he said, she said/conspiracy theory thread and you had to go and pour cold water on it... :LOL:
You should really consider an encore career as a comedian, you'd make a fortune...:LOL:

How's that for a straight line?

I was able to do a download today (had to poke around a bit but found it). From Vanguard, this led to a link to Intuit, then to their download section. My download was for the Turbotax Deluxe version.

Unless you are Flagship at Vanguard, you can get same offering off the Fidelity site.
Hard to beat Flagship values at Vanguard. Online is nearly free and downloads are half the price of non Flagship.
nwsteve

I was able to do a download today (had to poke around a bit but found it). From Vanguard, this led to a link to Intuit, then to their download section. My download was for the Turbotax Deluxe version.
Me too. Deluxe w/ State offline version for free! Whee...

Back
Top Bottom