What is your latest favorite Youtube channel?

I don't know how many people know about Carpool Karaoke by James Corden, but I've watched most of them on Youtube.

These are probably my favorite ones. They are both hilarious.
It doesn't hurt that both Jennifer Hudson and Sam Smith can really sing.

Last edited:
For those who have 4k UHD TV & like to travel, check out "Amazing Places on Our Planet."

I don't know how many people know about Carpool Karaoke by James Corden, but I've watched most of them on Youtube.

These are probably my favorite ones. They are both hilarious.
It doesn't hurt that both Jennifer Hudson and Sam Smith can really sing.
+1. Those are good ones, but for anyone interested the carpool karaoke with Adele is another favorite. Her laugh and her look when she notices Corden harmonizing. And here’s Rolling Stones top 20 https://www.rollingstone.com/music/...episodes-ranked-w489196/stevie-wonder-w490194

My two year olds current favorites:
Peppa Pig
Paw Patrol
Ben & Holly
Chu Chu TV was popular between 1 & 2.

Good too know, if you want to impress those grand-kids.

I’m still toiling away at megacorp, so I listen to channels that don’t require viewing while doing routine tasks. The Rubin Report and Roaming Millenial offer calming political discussions and commentary, largely without being unctuous. The Doug Stanhope Podcast is a sorta behind the scenes experience of an aging, alcoholic, misanthropic comedian. And Scholagladitoria focuses on medieval and Renaissance European Martial Arts.

watchmojo.com - has lots of interesting, top 10 stuff, usually with high quality video.

JP Sears. I especially like his tips on "How to Become Gluten Intolerant".

That's just about my favorite YouTube video ever! He really nails the personalities participating in that fad!

If any aren't aware--Youtube offers "youtube red" for $10/mo which is commercial free. Youtube is my #1 go to for viewing a video.

YouTube has commercials? I guess my ad blockers are working pretty well!

I don't really do channels, but you can search for anything, and that quickly leads down a rabbit-hole that will keep you occupied for hours.

I stumbled onto "Adam Ruins Everything." I don't always agree with him, and sometimes he over-simplifies, but his videos should be mandatory watching for the clueless. My favorite: Expiration Dates Don't Mean What You Think.

Here's a Christmas video that's making the rounds. I find it very, very funny:

Marita, that was funny and so cute. Thanks.

Search Grandma and Ginga. Two sisters who are 103 and 98 years old. Funny to watch, and I only hope to be doing so well at that age.

One time on a plane I met someone who was apparently a YouTube celebrity. Others on the plane recognized her and wanted selfies. This was on a flight South, and we had a great time discussing the differences between N and S culture and language. She was originally from Tennessee. A fairly imposing African-American lady. She said she went by the the name "Sister" something, but her accent was pretty thick and I don't think I got the second part right.

I tried to look her up when I got back, but never found anything. I got the impression she did a lot of material about Southern culture and lifestyle, but maybe that was just a side interest and not the main theme of her channel.

Anyone have any ideas?

This lady makes one want to get off their rear and go to work. If she can do it then I can. Go April :)

I just picked up a bunch of new channels - not favorites (yet) - but perhaps a favorite "genre" of YouTube channels:

Kara and Nate
Road to Rechah
Minimal Millenials
Where's Poppy
Travellight

I've been subscribed to a couple of travel vlogs for a while, but now this "genre" is more than half of the channels I follow.

I just picked up a bunch of new channels - not favorites (yet) - but perhaps a favorite "genre" of YouTube channels:

Kara and Nate
Road to Rechah
Minimal Millenials
Where's Poppy
Travellight

I've been subscribed to a couple of travel vlogs for a while, but now this "genre" is more than half of the channels I follow.

I love Kara and Nate, especially their trip to Everest Base Camp last year. They are so open minded and willing to make the best of every situation.

Have you checked out Fun for Louis? With a GA pilot friend, he has recently completed circumnavigation of the globe in a Cessna 210. Look for the World Flight playlist.

Been watching NotJustBikes lately. Great content on how we can build better cities that are biking and walking friendly. And even as a "car guy" I can see the advantage of changing our street and city designs.

One time on a plane I met someone who was apparently a YouTube celebrity. Others on the plane recognized her and wanted selfies. This was on a flight South, and we had a great time discussing the differences between N and S culture and language. She was originally from Tennessee. A fairly imposing African-American lady. She said she went by the the name "Sister" something, but her accent was pretty thick and I don't think I got the second part right.

I tried to look her up when I got back, but never found anything. I got the impression she did a lot of material about Southern culture and lifestyle, but maybe that was just a side interest and not the main theme of her channel.

Anyone have any ideas?

Might be one of these

https://blog.feedspot.com/black_female_youtube_channels/

Back
Top Bottom